TGGRRR (Ali)

Paw Paw Tunnel Run

Everyone bringing their own would be a lot simpler.

As long as it wasn't damaged on the boat ride over and has a quick trip to MoS from NYC(due to arrive in NY tomorrow) I might *fingers crossed* have my MINI just in time for this!

I hope you do!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I think WTOP/ABC7's forecast right now is probably the most accurate, comparing it to what I see in the weather models. This morning, they were saying that it would be sunny and warm - upper 80s - with a bit of humidity... a fitting forecast for the first official weekend of Summer. A chance of an isolated afternoon shower in the mountains, but they don't think it will be significant.

Keep in mind, weather forecasting isn't an exact science, so it's still subject to change between now and then... but right now it looks good for the trip!

I think WTOP/ABC7's forecast right now is probably the most accurate, comparing it to what I see in the weather models. This morning, they were saying that it would be sunny and warm - upper 80s - with a bit of humidity... a fitting forecast for the first official weekend of Summer. A chance of an isolated afternoon shower in the mountains, but they don't think it will be significant.

Keep in mind, weather forecasting isn't an exact science, so it's still subject to change between now and then... but right now it looks good for the trip!

Woo Hoooo

Just a reminder that since this is a picnic bring blankets and/ or chairs. There are picnic tables but they aren't close to each other and I am pretty sure they can't be moved.

We will get food in Winchester if you didn't bring it along. There really are no food options to speak of in Paw Paw. Well unless you're Tyler who's living the bachelor life for a bit and living off of chips eaten over the sink. :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I talked to Ali because for some reason the file she attached wasn't formatted correctly (at least on my PC) and text was cut off. I offered to try a PC edit format, since it worked fine for her on her MAC.

Paw_Paw_Tunnel_Run_2013_Route_Sheet.pdf

Paw_Paw_Tunnel_Run_2013_Route_Sheet.xls

Paw_Paw_Tunnel_Run_2013_Route_Sheet.pdf

Paw_Paw_Tunnel_Run_2013_Route_Sheet.xls

Signature.JPG

I talked to Ali because for some reason the file she attached wasn't formatted correctly (at least on my PC) and text was cut off. I offered to try a PC edit format, since it worked fine for her on her MAC.

thanks Catalina! :congrats:

It's hard for me to fix something I can't see :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I thought ramen noodles would be in Tyler's diet too...

LOL, I just saw these comments! I don't eat Ramen, too much sodium. My diet has been chicken/eggs/cereal/organic peanut butter/protein shakes/and subway. (but not all mixed together:embarassed:)

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

LOL, I just saw these comments! I don't eat Ramen, too much sodium. My diet has been chicken/eggs/cereal/organic peanut butter/protein shakes/and subway. (but not all mixed together:embarassed:)

Sounds nutritious, but how are you eating that over the sink? I mean, why wash a dish?

Tggrrr010.jpg

The two major weather models I watch have finally come into agreement for Sunday, and it's going to be a great day! It will be warm, with temps in the upper 80s. There may be a bit of humidity in the air, but it shouldn't be too bad. There doesn't appear to be any chance of rain anymore, at least not while we will be there or on the road!

Come out and enjoy part of the first weekend of summer with your fellow club members at a great historic landmark along the C&O Canal!

The two major weather models I watch have finally come into agreement for Sunday, and it's going to be a great day! It will be warm, with temps in the upper 80s. There may be a bit of humidity in the air, but it shouldn't be too bad. There doesn't appear to be any chance of rain anymore, at least not while we will be there or on the road!

Come out and enjoy part of the first weekend of summer with your fellow club members at a great historic landmark along the C&O Canal!

Wooo Hoooo Thanks Mike!!!!

Tggrrr010.jpg

We are definitely looking forward to this!

Mike, I've also been shamed into fixing my own weather station's wind sensor :-)

http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KVAALEXA30

Weather/MINI geek nirvana would be receiving a weather radar overlay on the MINI nav system!

I may try configuring wunderground RSS in the MINI Connected system before Sunday's run just to have something new for my navigator to play with :-)

...Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC