TGGRRR (Ali)

Premier of Fast and Furious 6

:( We can only have 8 cars I was told, if that changes Ill see what I can do. We are trying to have a variety of cars, Steph Mell may not make it so you can take her slot if that is the case. Movie is for everyone , along with dinner

Yeah but the problem, that I told you, is that I get off at 7 :( :banghead:

im offended that you didnt pick STKRS 2 to be put on display!!!:security: He's SO Ricey!!!!:burnout: Perfect for this movie!! :top:

I think the cars look good, lol. The first 3 f&f were definitely full of rice though. I was thinking about asking you to display your car, but it doesn't have stickers anymore :-( I miss those stickers

I think the cars look good, lol. The first 3 f&f were definitely full of rice though. I was thinking about asking you to display your car, but it doesn't have stickers anymore :-( I miss those stickers

All the stickers and glitter made her car faster than Edna :rock:

Rain rain go away. I hope the roads are dry by this evening. Also, Sara didn't think she could come (work related) and has made other plans and Duane (Kart winner) hasn't gotten back to me about attending.. so I may have an extra + spot.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Give your spare ticket to Chiquita maybe? Movie goers should plan to be there between 6 am 6:30 at the latest, not sure how packed it will be

Just got confirmation that Duane can't make it, So Chiquita it's yours if you want it!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I am not going to be able to make it to the movie bc i get out of work at 7 but I'll be at dinner

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I get off at 7 too! Justin thinks both of us should be fine if we get there by 7:30ish because of previews anyway.

I know, but by the time i go home then there it will be like 815 830

Edited by minime331

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

That was so much fun!!! We wound up with 11 hot cars, 3 were MINIs. Tigger, Smokie and STKRS2, there was also Justin's Scion Edna, an Infiniti, a bunch of FRS's and some other that I'm forgetting. The people attending the movies really loved the cars.

It was really fun to walk in to the movie and say "We're with PTuning" and get in free. The movie was a lot of fun, with fast and crazy car scenes. Quitta and I were thinking maybe we should get some of that magnetic suspension :biggrin:

After the movie we all went out to dinner and ate a slew of meat at the Korean BBQ. All of the Ptuning people were super friendly and the whole event was a lot of fun.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

That was so much fun!!! We wound up with 11 hot cars, 3 were MINIs. Tigger, Smokie and STKRS2, there was also Justin's Scion Edna, an Infiniti, a bunch of FRS's and some other that I'm forgetting. The people attending the movies really loved the cars.

It was really fun to walk in to the movie and say "We're with PTuning" and get in free. The movie was a lot of fun, with fast and crazy car scenes. Quitta and I were thinking maybe we should get some of that magnetic suspension :biggrin:

After the movie we all went out to dinner and ate a slew of meat at the Korean BBQ. All of the Ptuning people were super friendly and the whole event was a lot of fun.

You forgot Tyler

I wish I could've come play. It's madness at work with it being Rolling Thunder/Memorial Day weekend so I was just physically, mentally, emotionally drained. I can't wait until next Wednesday when I get a day off. I'm glad you guys had fun :)