wolf617

Spring Fever Run

That was a fantastic run, Bill! :top:Thanks for putting it together so flawlessly. Roxanne and Rab did a great job of communicating as well!:congrats:Eric and I had a great time. I was so pooped after I got home. So were the puppies. Freddy got a nice b

Another great run Bill! Absolutely no issues sweeping, but there was the

guy in the pick up with the muzzle loader, that is a story for another time!

And yes Tom, it was washed and detailed before being put to bed for the

night:motor:

Sorry I had to miss this one... but my body demanded the extra rest. Besides, I had just driven all the way up there on Saturday for the Meet & Greet, and I'm in a (much less fun) loaner car.

Bill's runs are always great - I hope to make the next one!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Always nice to see some of our "older" friends and meeting some of the newbs.

Hey, was that some kind of crack at the "senior" members. :hmmmm: :laugh: And by the way, who are you again? :stupido2:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Another great run Bill! Absolutely no issues sweeping, but there was the

guy in the pick up with the muzzle loader, that is a story for another time!

And yes Tom, it was washed and detailed before being put to bed for the

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same here!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

yea mine was really fun to clean, especially getting all the mud out of the vents by the rear wheel, and the mud that miraculously got on the mirror, but it was a necessity, next time i'm definitely watching out for giant mud puddles[

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I envy all of you who got to go home and wash your car - I have to beg, borrow and bribe driveways off of my friends' ;) Actually I usually don't have any problem getting the space, but it'd be so much more convenient to not have to

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ive got a big driveway, garage and all the cleaning supplies/ tools you would require if any of you ever need a place to do a detail.

Thanks for the offer, I've got a slot lined up for Monday (at least as long as it isn't

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]