George

Cars and Coffee

Even if the Veyron doesn't show, there are usually other super cars, right?

Lots of Ferraris and Lamborghinis, a McClaren on occasion, a couple of Morgan Aero 8s, Porsches, the new gullwing Mercedes (2), Audi R8s.... what else? The Lexus LFA has been sighted, that's a rarity.

And MINIs, Minis, and some other fun but more common cars :biggrin:

Even if the Veyron doesn't show, there are usually other super cars, right?

I would say I'm up for it for sure, even without the Bugatti. I'm planning on it, but lets see how terrible I feel waking up on Saturday morning. :frown:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would say I'm up for it for sure, even without the Bugatti. I'm planning on it, but lets see how terrible I feel waking up on Saturday morning. :frown:

Same here, it's easy now to say we'll be there at 6:30 in the morning. We have to leave by 8:00 to make our alignment appointments

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Same here, it's easy now to say we'll be there at 6:30 in the morning. We have to leave by 8:00 to make our alignment appointments

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I love my wine come Friday night, so 6am is not my best time on a Saturday. But I'm gonna make my best effort!!!:motor:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was going to try and go this Saturday but the Frau pretty much told me no play until all of our boxes are unpacked :frown: (I see her point, the ground floor of our t/h is FULL of boxes, lol)

but but but, just a few hours and then you'll be motivated to work.

AJ from autocross saw the Veryron in Bethesda yesterday, they're selling it for $1.8 million, he said it will be there

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

AJ from autocross saw the Veryron in Bethesda yesterday, they're selling it for $1.8 million, he said it will be there

Sara and I are debating on whether to attend, it depends on how we feel in the morning.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Lol, yeah well she knows all of my tricks (and I've used that one once or a hundred times already :smile:)

PLUS, DB needs a new AC Condenser now so I hope to have that looked at this weekend.

(No AC= NO GOOD in this weather!)