TGGRRR (Ali)

DCMM Harlem Shake Video

I know folks have thoughts and ideas about what we'll do for the video so I wanted to throw out a few ideas and hear what others have in mind.

First, in a short period of time, we can make a few variations but here's where I'd like to start:

Opens with several MINIs/Minis parked and people wiping them down, checking tire pressure or whatever (Stephanie, you can be sitting on top of Lucy if you want). One person - I'm going with Haemish for now - will be doing that goofy thing, dancing by themselves with the full face helment on.

When the bass drops and it cuts to "scene 2", the costumes come out and things get a little strange... It would be cool to have a couple of cars doing very, very tight circles, as if chasing each other in the background (or around the perimeter of the "set") and of course little Red Riding hood will be chasing the big bad wolf and if the bear costume shows up, it's just gotta be "violating" Cricket.

I do have the original soundtrack for the song and I'll see if I can bring a set of speakers so we can hear it at least once but otherwise, we'll be working from a stopwatch.

We can shoot a couple versions or the 1st and 2nd "scene" so put your thinking caps on!

My plan to capture this is to have my really tall ladder so we have a good downward view of the "set" and I'll have at least 3 GoPro's recording at different resolutions/frame rates to make sure it's captured properly.

Ideas anyone?

Craig, I think these are great ideas. I'm looking forward to the silliness. I have a GoPro, do you want me to bring it as well?

Do we have a shirtless man figured out since Mike won't be joining us??????

I'm going to try to bring Godzilla. I just need to find my air pump. :biggrin:

I got a bike pump will that work

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

what time are we meeting up at
The first sentence says noon, so 12pm I guess. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

The first sentence says noon, so 12pm I guess. :biggrin:

thanks its odd on Tapatalk it doesn't show the info

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

thanks its odd on Tapatalk it doesn't show the info
The event itself wasn't set up with a time (in the calendar). The time of "noon" is simply in the event description text... in the first sentence.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

The event itself wasn't set up with a time (in the calendar). The time of "noon" is simply in the event description text... in the first sentence.

yea it doesnt show the event details on tapatalk.

yea it doesnt show the event details on tapatalk.
Time to pull up the web browser. :tongue:

If anyone ended up with a Motorola radio (yellow with a #4 engraved on it), please let me know and we'll figure out how/when to meet up to get it back.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Ok, I have to say I'm pretty sure that was the silliest thing I have ever done with the club. What fun!!!! We were a total bunch of goofs and I hope the video is good. Craig and Lona have almost an hour of recording for a 35 second video. Haemish cracked me up as helmet guy

:rofl::hmmmm::party::motz::marshmellow::willy:

:vroom::trytofly:

:elephant::elephant::elephant::dancing::dancing:

:dancing:

:star::star::star::star::star:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Okay folks, here's the first version of this video. I've got enough to make a few more.

Thanks for coming out everyone! I'm like Ali, I think that was the silliest fun that I've ever had with DCMM.

If you want to go to YouTube to watch this in full screen HD, here's the link (

)

If you are afraid of what you might see, here's the quick and funny.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

OMG!!!!! I love it. There's so much going on that I had to watch it three times.

I love how Haemish is shifting while he dances. Then you almost miss Where's Waldo

The banana (Mathew) did great

and George....

plus just the total goofiness

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I like the part where you scratch George and he flops over and you rub his belly

That was funny

Great video guys! I'm not happy that I wasn't able to participate in this DCMM event, but I have to prepare for my departure from the military.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!