68wmcs

DCMM Photo Shoot

Did any of the graffiti site I sent you seem doable for us or not really?

Haven't gone to check the places out. I'll try and go tomorrow.

Well. Looks like I might not be able to come now. Just got home to an IRR recall from the Marine Corps. Ughhhh.

What? Tell them to postpone till after March. :top:

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Did any of the graffiti site I sent you seem doable for us or not really?

if you want graffiti you need to check out were i work. ill put some pics up

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

here is a link to my google+ album

this is old stuff they have changed it around

https://plus.google.com/photos/112229828521943658675/albums/5772254750279658801

also the tarps hanging are not there anymore

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

here is a link to my google+ album

this is old stuff they have changed it around

https://plus.google.com/photos/112229828521943658675/albums/5772254750279658801

also the tarps hanging are not there anymore

Are you busy tomorrow morning? I want to check out those places.

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Debating whether or not to drive watson up or just ride with brandy is ebony. Need to get watson up for a long drive locally before I feel confident driving him up to alexandria. Everything has been running strong but knowing my luck I'll end up on the side of route 1.

Any other classics coming out for the photo?

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Anyone willing to dress up like a zombie for some walking dead inspired shots?

I would like to do this but I have to drive to Sterling right after the shoot to pick up my new dog.

Debating whether or not to drive watson up or just ride with brandy is ebony. Need to get watson up for a long drive locally before I feel confident driving him up to alexandria. Everything has been running strong but knowing my luck I'll end up on the side of route 1.

Any other classics coming out for the photo?

i would bring the duck down but hes currently not running and i have to work anyways. my dads thinking about it, gonna depend if he gets called in to work or not, if you break down on the side of the road hell help you out, hes got half the garage in his boot for just that reason! :stupid: :hahaha:

i would bring the duck down but hes currently not running and i have to work anyways. my dads thinking about it, gonna depend if he gets called in to work or not, if you break down on the side of the road hell help you out, hes got half the garage in his boot for just that reason! :stupid: :hahaha:

Went for an hour long drive yesterday and all went well so think I am driving up :motor:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels