TGGRRR (Ali)

Feb Club Dinner

Dammit! Something came up and I can't make it to the dinner on Sunday, and I love Dogfish Head Alehouse, too! :frown:

I hope you all have a great time - hopefully we'll do DHA again in the future. :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Don't forget the dog and cat food supplies if you want to make a donation. I hit up my neighborhood and I got so many donations that Tigger was full and I had to dump it all on Miss Quitta who filled the back of her Escape and delivered the food for me. They were very thankful

It honestly is amazing how much you can cram into a Cabrio

CRAM IT IN THE BOOT!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Since our NYC trip got scrapped, I'll ask Jennifer if she wants to come to this.

Also, will they accept opened cat food? I have 1/2 a 25# bag my cats won't eat.

I don't know if they'll take open food. I can ask, but probably won't hear back by tomorrow

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thanks for understanding. It seemed like it was so far in the future and then it wasn't :banghead:

This will be nice too and it's not far from the original location.

Hey Ali, if it's an issue to do Falls Church, do you think we could do the Dogfish Head in Fairfax, by the Starbucks I used to work at??? They're pretty big and might have room for us.

Nice getting out to a MINI event again!!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

The food and beer was great although we were separated by booths. I look forward to the next meeting. I feel like a numbskull after I got home and realized I forgot to get the dog food donation out of my Mini for the event.

I tried to ask people about the dog food, but it appears I missed a few. I don't go till Friday to drop it all off. I work in DC and live in Alexandria so if we can work something out, I can still get the dog food and deliver it on Friday

Tggrrr010.jpg

I tried to ask people about the dog food, but it appears I missed a few. I don't go till Friday to drop it all off. I work in DC and live in Alexandria so if we can work something out, I can still get the dog food and deliver it on Friday

I live in Alexandria, Kingstowne to be exact. Let me know how you want to work it out for a drop off or pick up.

I'm sorry that I missed out on the dinner... I'm glad that you guys had a good time though! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129