smoke789

Paintless Dent Removal Party

Paintless Dent Removal Party

Sunday, 2 December

GarageMahal (McVeay's house)

5200 Lindsay St

Fairfax, VA 22032

Everyone is welcome to come and hang out!

Randy will begin working on cars at 9am. If you want your car worked on, please RSVP with your time request. I will edit the schedule accordingly.

9:00 - LostDenverite

9:40 - HzBBlur

10:20 - HzBBlur

11:00 - 11:30 LUNCH with local celebrity, Celia!

11:30 - MR EZ

12:10 - TATTRAT

12:50 - Geno - grwason@msn

1:30 - JAB67

2:10 - moddoR56

2:50 - Cmcveay or smoke789

3:30 - GreenCactus

4:10 - Bob Esser

Do we have general prices?

Here's what Lona posted in the events feelers and planners

This is from Randy's email:

Just a few parameters on the dents I will be able to work on that day. Side panels only such as doors, fenders, quarter panels, hatch and some bonnets (hoods). I prefer no roofs, a pillars, rails simple because I would need to remove the headliner to gain access and it might take too long and I would like to accommodate as many people as I can. If I do come across a easy one I will consider it case by case. I can definitely make an appointment to have them bring it to one of my locations to do those kinds of dents that I will not be able to do that day. A few other things about the size of the dents. "Typical" door dings and dents and some larger sized dents are fine. Large dents, creases are something I would need to have more time to work on and they would need to be brought into my shop, as they can take up to 4 hours to work on one dent. As far as pricing, typically the cost is $150 per panel for up to 3-4 dents average dents (average dent is a half dollar or smaller) per panel, no sharp or creased dents, no dents on body lines, or edges of panels. I will drop that price down to $50 per panel based on the above circumstances, simply because of the number of cars you anticipate. I have tried to lay everything out for you so everyone knows what to expect. I want everyone to be happy and no confusion. I hope it helps, and if anyone has any questions about what I will be able to do and will not be able to do they can email me 2-3 pictures from a few feet back at about a 45 degree angle from both sides showing the dent. They can email them to me at randycoffey17@yahoo.com or feel free to call me at 703-978-7800

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'll be there. Don't know if he can get mine. Any time is fine before or after lunch. I'll email him a picture of mine and see what he thinks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

I would like to take the 12:10.

My ONLY issue is, I am not sure 110% if I am going to be mobile. I will let you know on the 29th of NOV.

I HATE to always leave things "pending", BUT, if I can be there, I WILL, if not, I will let you know as SOON as I know!

Thanks for your patience, gang!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

ill take the 11-1130 slot:eating:, like in my previous post that no one responded to :hmmmm: coughlonacoughcraigcough, whats for lunch?

Celia, you are confirmed for the 11-11:30 slot. Panera will be delivering sandwiches, chips, a large apple salad, cookies and pickles at 10:30. :) :eating:

Celia, you are confirmed for the 11-11:30 slot. Panera will be delivering sandwiches, chips, a large apple salad, cookies and pickles at 10:30. :) :eating:

Can I get your autograph?:adore::adore::adore::adore:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

My ONLY issue is, I am not sure 110% if I am going to be mobile. I will let you know on the 29th of NOV.

I HATE to always leave things "pending", BUT, if I can be there, I WILL, if not, I will let you know as SOON as I know!

Jono - if you aren't "mobile", we can always come get your car and bring it over to be worked on.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Jono - if you aren't "mobile", we can always come get your car and bring it over to be worked on.
+1 on that. I'll be happy to assist with the pickup and return delivery of Li'ili'i Ka'a if the need arises... especially since I won't be getting any PDR on my own MINI. I'll be free and clear to help! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I was also hoping that we would get that !!!

i was kinda hoping for some of craigs yummy cajun cookin

Edited by Mr EZ
wrong quote

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

I'm happy to announce that the schedule is full! However, the event is open to anyone who just wants to stop by and visit.

Unfortunately, I could not talk Craig into cooking any Cajun food. He has a full schedule on Saturday, and if he can't give the meal his best attempt, he won't try. We'll have to wait until it gets colder outside and his hobby load lightens up some.

I'm happy to announce that the schedule is full! However, the event is open to anyone who just wants to stop by and visit.

Unfortunately, I could not talk Craig into cooking any Cajun food. He has a full schedule on Saturday, and if he can't give the meal his best attempt, he won't try. We'll have to wait until it gets colder outside and his hobby load lightens up some.

Ill be over for some good cajan food when the time is here :D

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.