TGGRRR (Ali)

4th Annual MINIs Take The Beltway - The Drive

DC Metro MINIs 4th Annual MINIs Take the Beltway

Meeting location:

Passport MINI of Alexandria

5990 Duke St Alexandria

VA 22304-3212

8:00AM-2:00PM

Please arrive by 8:00am to get checked in. The drivers meeting will begin at 8:45am and we will leave promptly at 9:00am.

We will stage cars across the street - Landmark Shopping Center @ Sears - check in will take place @ Passport MINI

Donations will be for Operation Second Chance

http://www.operationsecondchance.org/

We chose this group because they will allow us to designate our funds to go locally and are a smaller charity that is very efficient in their work. Suggested donation is $10 per MINI.

Shirts are available for purchase. You must prepay and the shirts will be available for pick up on the day of the event. All proceeds will be donated to Operation Second Chance.

The deadline for ordering shirts is Wednesday, October 24.

Shirt orders are now closed.

picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=506

In order to get an accurate count of how many will be attending, there are two separate RSVPs. Please RSVP here for the drive only. If you will also be attending the lunch, please see this thread.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm excited for this event, can't wait!

I'm excited too. I know we'll get some great support. I'd like to get some raffle prizes so if anyone knows of a business that will donate, please contact them and ask. I've found the best way to get prizes is to get help!

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm in, will have a co-pilot as well. I'll ask around for some raffle prizes.

Edit: crap, my cousin's wedding is that afternoon/evening. I definitely couldn't stay all the way till 2, but I'll at least come for the drive and maybe buy some raffle tickets. I'll still try for some prizes, although they may be all Arlington businesses =P

Edited by wahoo_shoe

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I'm in, will have a co-pilot as well. I'll ask around for some raffle prizes.

Edit: crap, my cousin's wedding is that afternoon/evening. I definitely couldn't stay all the way till 2, but I'll at least come for the drive and maybe buy some raffle tickets. I'll still try for some prizes, although they may be all Arlington businesses =P

thanks Melissa

Arlington Businesses are fine

Tggrrr010.jpg

How long is the registration/staging period usually, and is the lunch break usually towards the middle of the event or at the end? I really want to go, but I’m signed up to run a 10k that morning…hoping I can somehow join the group after 10am or at lunch time.

How long is the registration/staging period usually, and is the lunch break usually towards the middle of the event or at the end? I really want to go, but I’m signed up to run a 10k that morning…hoping I can somehow join the group after 10am or at lunch time.

We usually start pretty early, around 8:30am. We do the lap, then have lunch. Lunch is usually around 11:30am.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I have 18 American flag stickers that I can bring if anyone wants to put them on their MINI's for this event. Each sticker is about 2 x 4 inches.

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

CALLING ALL DCMM MILITARY SERVICE MEMBERS & VETERANS

I'm going to work on something special to recognize all the service members and veterans for the MTTB since it falls on Veterans Day.

If you're interested in being a part of this, all I need to know is what your rank/branch is/was. I'd also like to include photos of our service members in uniform. If you're interested, please send me the photo to my email. catalina.rivera2@gmail.com.

I would like to have all submissions by Sunday Nov 4th. Thanks!

Signature.JPG