TGGRRR (Ali)

MINIs Manis and Pedis

3:00 at Aislinn Spa

7115 Leesburg Pike #106

Falls church, VA

The website is not well done, but the manicures and pedicures are good here. They offer more types of treatments then I've seen anywhere. They will even let us bring in snacks, drinks etc.

http://www.aislinnnailsandspa.com/

This is usually attended by all girls, but anyone is welcome.

I'll call fairly soon to make sure they can accomodate our group but was hoping to get a head count first.

After we pamper we can grab dinner somewhere and show off our fancy new toes and fingers.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

not to be that person but thai kinda scares me...
Celia - have you ever had Panang Curry Chicken? Mmmmm... SO good. If you like chicken and you like peanuts, you'll like Panang Curry Chicken. Delicious! And no, it's not very spicy. The thought has my mouth watering and considering getting a mani/pedi just to eat Thai! :biggrin:

(kidding, of course... but the thought entered my mind! :angel:)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Celia, I'm not too adventurous with my food choices either, but I have had Pad Thai which is usually the thing most newbies order (or so I've heard). I enjoyed it. I'd love to see their menu but there site doesn't work for me.
Here's their menu. It's very slow to open in Acrobat, especially the second page, but it does work.

Just trying to be helpful! :biggrin:

menu_tarathaifallschurch.pdf

menu_tarathaifallschurch.pdf

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Pad Thai is noodles and it's sweetish. Carbs Celia, you like them...

Catalina is right, most newbies will eat Pad Thai

Haemish, we can set up a separate event in case anyone wants to join us just for dinner after.

Tggrrr010.jpg

thanks for the suggestion haemish but i have a nut allergy so that dish is out, thai scares me cause my second meet up with C3M was at Tara Thai in MD and they basically did a big sampler type thing so everyone could try everything and i thought a lot of it tasted funny and somethings did wierd things. but i can handle fried rice and a basic noodles as long as their not the big slimmy ones that slide down your throat before your ready to swallow them.

thanks for the suggestion haemish but i have a nut allergy so that dish is out, thai scares me cause my second meet up with C3M was at Tara Thai in MD and they basically did a big sampler type thing so everyone could try everything and i thought a lot of it tasted funny and somethings did wierd things. but i can handle fried rice and a basic noodles as long as their not the big slimmy ones that slide down your throat before your ready to swallow them.

You have a peanut allergy right?

Tggrrr010.jpg

yup no peanuts, tree nuts, or crazy nuts

No crazy nuts??? Then why are you hanging out with us?

OK, you could have the fried rice and it's pretty normal. You could also have the chicken sate without peanut sauce, that is simply grilled chicken on a stick. See there's "normal" food, you just need someone to help you.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Brian you should just join us. It takes a real man to hang out with a bunch of women and be pampered

Hey... don't start with the "real man" stuff on the guys here.

I don't know about Brian but personally, as for the women in my life, I grew up with 3 older sisters and my mom (all 4 still in my life) and I now have 2 daughters (teenagers) and my wife. I work with a larger percentage of women than men at work. I am even very comfortable wearing pink and purple shirts, even to work (you tend to get more compliments from women too). I know that I am blessed but I don't need the extra pampering or to hang out with this great group of women getting pampered too.

I was even telling me oldest daughter, while walking around the Katie's Cars & Coffee this morning (a good time), that I like that MINIs attract more women into the clubs. It is not just a guys car club, and that you women know much more than I about the MINIs and I value and can learn from your knowledge and experience. BUT I am still not going to attend the MINIs Manis and Pedis.

Edited by Bert

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Is it Sunday yet? I'm not impressed with my current manicure and I need to get mine fixed soon. Looking forward to this. Kudos to Craig for being MAN enough for some pampering. If Geno was in town I'd encourage him to go too (he enjoyed his last pedicure), but he'll be a VA resident again sometime next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Signature.JPG

Gentlemen of DCMM. Are you gonna leave me swinging in the breeze all by myself with this? Can't we get a showing of men confident enough to make this a true club event? Come on, join us & take some pride in your feet (or hands) and when we are done, let's adjourn to have some great Thai for dinner. Any of you other men gonna join me or am I going to have to go it alone with the Womenz?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Gentlemen of DCMM. Are you gonna leave me swinging in the breeze all by myself with this? Can't we get a showing of men confident enough to make this a true club event? Come on, join us & take some pride in your feet (or hands) and when we are done, let's adjourn to have some great Thai for dinner. Any of you other men gonna join me or am I going to have to go it alone with the Womenz?

If Jennifer signs up I'll come along.