TGGRRR (Ali)

Dragon mischief

This morning our cabin woke to find our MINIs booted and MINI citations on our windshields. I would like to let the authorities know that while Tigger was given a dirty car citation he was actually clean. Mark was very happy with his sweet Wheels citation. Before we left we made sure to pay it forward.

I'm surprised we didn't get woken up by the giggling that must have been going on in the driveway.

Great trip! Can't wait for next year

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I actually cursed under my breath at Ali for a moment... As I walked to the car (which Ali had parked last night), I saw the "citation" and figured I'd been ticketed since Merlin was mostly in the road... The laugh really was on me though. Well played ladies and gentlemen, well played. Plotting and revenge has already begun....

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I actually cursed under my breath at Ali for a moment... As I walked to the car (which Ali had parked last night), I saw the "citation" and figured I'd been ticketed since Merlin was mostly in the road... The laugh really was on me though. Well played ladies and gentlemen, well played. Plotting and revenge has already begun....

Hey cabin buddy at least I didn't take out the sapling while parking Merlin :biggrin:

I'm totally innocent here

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Hey cabin buddy at least I didn't take out the sapling while parking Merlin :biggrin:

I'm totally innocent here

Yes, Ali. You were actually innocent in this case but I still enjoyed cursing you as I walked up to the car. Once I saw the little MINI Wings emblem on the "citation", I knew you were innocent and that others were the culprits.

The C3M cabin woke up to 4 pink flamigos in the front yard. :biggrin: I adopted 2 of them and named them "L" & "H".

The additional ones were moved down to the other C3M and hopefully were adopted by Tom & Carol :top:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I'd just like to point out this was a "team" effort, so be sure any retailiation is directed at all involved parties. ;)

Never fear, there will be enough to go around...:top:

I'd just like to point out this was a "team" effort, so be sure any retailiation is directed at all involved parties. ;)

Never fear, there will be enough to go around...:top:
I have no idea what any of you are talking about. :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Did you get the boots off of Mr OEM ok?
Yep, they were only attached with masking tape, so no fuss, no muss. I was surprised that he was double booted though.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Does anyone know who left the ducks on peoples MINIs? I came home with a "Dead" duckie.

Pretty sure that would be Mr. Carman... He has a "thing" for little rubber ducks.