minime331

Where's a good place to get work done on the car?

so i was wondering where would be a good place to get work done on my r53. im looking to get work done (in the future) and some of the stuff i just dont want to do. i.e pulley exhaust....

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I have had ALL of my work done at Bilbo Automotive. 4938 Eisenhour Ave #A Alexandria, 703-461-3118. Talk with Belen. Mention me, and DCMM. It is a family business, they are meticulous in their work. They Race, and Own 3 Race cars, so Carlos and Gorka know their stuff ! And they don't nickle and dime you ! If you are let's say, installing a Super Charger pulley, and you replace the belt, they don't charge you for two jobs. It is one charge. They charge $90/hr for labor. And they are extremely honest. Less than Mini, and very competative with all other shops in price but, A more family feel !!!

I recomend Highly!!

Geno

image.php?u=888&type=sigpic&dateline=136

i've been there before to buy some things the only thing that is a down is there a drive out there (it's not that far but still) i am probably going to use them anyways

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

It's starting to seem like Craig's garage might be a good place these days :laugh::laugh::laugh:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com