cmcveay

DCMM Annual Meeting

DC Metro MINIs Annual Meeting

Sunday, September 25th 2011 at 3:00pm

Public House No. 7

6315 Leesburg Pike

Falls Church, VA 22044

We will be in the back room (bar area).

This is our most important meeting and we need as many members to attend as possible. We will be voting for 3 open board positions! If you are interested in running for the board or would like more information, please send me a PM.

This meeting is open to current, paid members ONLY.

Food and non-alcoholic drinks will be provided. You will be able to order from the "Late-Night Menu" which has a variety of options that should make most everyone happy. I will post it as soon as I can.

You are welcome to order an alcoholic drink, but you will be billed separately for it.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Just a reminder - the annual meeting is this Sunday! If you're interested in running for the board, please send me (or any other board member) a PM.

This is a members only event. If you would like to bring a guest, you can, but they will not be able to vote. Also, you will be responsible for paying for their food. However, if you a couples membership, your spouse/significant other is welcome to come and vote, as they are members too!

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM me. You will be able to ask questions, comment, etc at the meeting.

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I don't see the usual option to add a guest. I just typed into my comments that Mark is coming with me. He's a member, but he rarely logs in to the site.
Thanks Ali - yes, this event has the guest RSVPs disabled because we wanted to help ensure people realize that this is a members-only event.

It's too late to reconfigure it to allow 1 guest RSVP (for spouse/SO use), changing it now would wipe the current RSVP list!

Thank you for updating to ensure we include Mark in the count! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

It's kinda sad, this will almost certainly be Archi's last DCMM event.

aaaw, nice sig btw

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Did anyone else get sick tonight after eating there?

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

I was fine, too. I've eaten there a few times and never gotten sick.

Well, I think I must have had a stomach bug then.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

Sorry I had to sit it out.

Just FYI, if it was a food borne illness, think back three days. Unless it was a chemical cross contamination, most FBI's take a few days to get going, unless it is something really serious, but you wouldn't even to be at the computer if that was the case.

At any rate, hope you are feeling better!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

Did anyone else get sick tonight after eating there?
Nope, and I had the exact same thing as you - the "Shepherd's Pie" (i.e. Cottage Pie).

Sorry you're not well - get better fast!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I've seen from some other FB posts that there must be some sort of stomach thing going around but it didn't last long. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy my Cottage Pie for long... :laugh:

another thing... I think I mentioned at the meeting that we needed more runs, that's not exactly what I had in mind. :laugh::laugh:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

I've seen from some other FB posts that there must be some sort of stomach thing going around but it didn't last long. Unfortunately I didn't enjoy my Cottage Pie for long... :laugh:

another thing... I think I mentioned at the meeting that we needed more runs, that's not exactly what I had in mind. :laugh::laugh:

You meant :motor::motor::motor::motor:

Not

:toilet:

:biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

You meant :motor::motor::motor::motor:

Not

:biggrin:

Well, not so much

more of

:puke:

:rofl:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com