jjt3273

Hello All,

I just joined up today and wanted to say hello to you all. I brought my new 2010 Chili Red hard top Mini back in June (it was a birthday present). I am looking forward to meeting you in November for the Rally. I will be in the Chili Red Mini Lic: A1BWLR.

See you all soon

Joe

Hi All,

Another new member here. I've had my mini for 8 months but just finally got around to signing up on DCMM. I'll try to remember to wave at all the other Minis going westbound on 66 / 267 in VA each morning - I always see a handful. Make sure to wave back to the black JCW hatch with VA plates!

Neil

I post stuff on my MINI here: http://techometerblog.com/

:stupid:Crazy WAVER! ill wave at ya:top: :motor:

2010 MCS Laurel edition RMW Tune ;-), ALTA FMIC, Invidia Q300 Exhaust, NM Eng. CAI, NM Discharge pipe, NM Charge pipe, NM Strut brace, Open hood scoop, Stri Boost gauge, Craven Speed shiftwell(black), BSH CC, and many more goodies!.

Hello everyone,

I'm another new member to DCMM. I've had my new Mini for 1 week now and having a blast driving it everyday. I've been drooling over the accessories catalogs over the past few days.

I hope to make it out to a few outings real soon.

Is there a way to update the pull-down in "My MINIs Year" to include 2012?

Hello everyone,

I'm another new member to DCMM. I've had my new Mini for 1 week now and having a blast driving it everyday. I've been drooling over the accessories catalogs over the past few days.

I hope to make it out to a few outings real soon.

Is there a way to update the pull-down in "My MINIs Year" to include 2012?

Welcome Steve! I hope that you make it to some events really soon!

Sorry about 2012 not being on the list of model years to choose. Fixed. :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Welcome to the new members! If you don't want to wait until November for another roadworthy event, take a look at the Calendar! We are meeting up for a run out to Luray Caverns on October 9th. I even set it up to start a little later in the morning so sleepy heads like Ali can sleep in and still make it on time! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Welcome to the new members! If you don't want to wait until November for another roadworthy event, take a look at the Calendar! We are meeting up for a run out to Luray Caverns on October 9th. I even set it up to start a little later in the morning so sleepy heads like Ali can sleep in and still make it on time! :)

*Sigh* but I can't make that run because I am doing a charity walk :frown:

There's also the club dinner on Sunday the 23rd, the dinners are fun and social.

AND we have Autocross this Saturday.

Lots of fun in October, it's all in the events forum

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm a new Mini owner who recently joined. I don't live in the DC area, but you guys seem to be the closest active club to me. I live near the Richmond area. Purchased a 2005 Black Eye Purple Cooper S a few weeks ago. Planning to try to make it up to the Coopers on the Beltway meet in November.

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to meeting the newbies :biggrin:

I'm a new Mini owner who recently joined. I don't live in the DC area, but you guys seem to be the closest active club to me. I live near the Richmond area. Purchased a 2005 Black Eye Purple Cooper S a few weeks ago. Planning to try to make it up to the Coopers on the Beltway meet in November.

Hey jaqattach02,

Some of the DCMM'rs also attend events held by Hampton Roads MINI's. They are a bunch of nice MINIacs that are active from Hamptons Roads to Richmond. Here is there link. http://www.hrmini.com/component/option,com_frontpage/Itemid,1/

See ya Brian

2012 Jeep Rubicon