Minyuette

Another spin on "Was it you?"

Wow! LOL! Must've come from some1 w/a whole passel of kids (& secretly wondering Why, WHY did I do this 2 myself, Lawd?), all the while fightin' w/their carseats/strollers & diaper bags, drivin' a minivan, couldn't stand the sight of ONE MORE MINI in their midst & noticed how happy the driver was, and just couldn't take it one ... more ... cotton-pickin ... minute! :rofl:

The comments are hilarious!

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

:biggrin: That was great :rock: Now if I could find some kids to put in the back of my MINI, which doesn't have back seats. Oh, I don't have side air bags either, so I must be trying to kill myself. :rock::motor:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some douchebag with a hummer probably - they can go suck it as far as I'm concerned.....:banghead:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Wow! LOL! Must've come from some1 w/a whole passel of kids (& secretly wondering Why, WHY did I do this 2 myself, Lawd?), all the while fightin' w/their carseats/strollers & diaper bags, drivin' a minivan, couldn't stand the sight of ONE MORE MINI in their midst & noticed how happy the driver was, and just couldn't take it one ... more ... cotton-pickin ... minute! :rofl:

The comments are hilarious!

According to the latest tv commercials they're called swagger wagons, and we're supposed to be jealous. :hahaha:

:hahaha::rofl:

:biggrin: That was great :rock: Now if I could find some kids to put in the back of my MINI, which doesn't have back seats. Oh, I don't have side air bags either, so I must be trying to kill myself. :rock::motor:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

One of my favorite quotes from the comments:

Im a firefighter, and have had to cut people out of Mini’s. Toughest extrication Ive ever had, those cars are SOLID. What a moron…

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

obviously a seriously uninformed idiot who's seething with jealousy. "swagger wagon" my a**...what's to swagger about? Because you've managed to continue your genetic line? HAH! to that I say "YOU! Yes, you! Outta the gene pool!"