GreenCactus

7th Annual Cooper Vineyards MINI Event

On July 17th, Cooper Vineyards will once again hold their annual MINI event.

The Vineyards are located at 13372 Shannon Hill Road, Louisa VA 23093

Cooper Vineyards has not yet posted the details on the event, so stay tuned for updates. In the past, t

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Don't forget, HR MINI will be hosting a drive to the winery like we did last year. We basically took over the ride when River City MINIs folded.

Still working on a start location, we may once again use Bruster's Ice Cream again. I'll keep y'all inform

Don't forget, HR MINI will be hosting a drive to the winery like we did last year. We basically took over the ride when River City MINIs folded.

Still working on a start location, we may once again use Bruster's Ice Cream again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm just getting into this mini community thing. HR Mini? What is HR?

-EDIT: Just googled HR, Hampton Roads I am assuming?

Yep, that's us. Hampton Roads club MINI to be exact. We do a fair amount of events down here in SE

Ryan,

When you see an event that Dale and HR MINI's are doing, there are two things you can be sure of. A good time and great people! Check out their website for the fall colors run in October as well.

Dale, I look forward to hearing more on the

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Sorry- new to the MINI group. So, does everyone meet and drive to vineyard together? :frown:

Last year due to multiple events on the same day, my wife and I went down on our own. Perhaps this year we could convoy? For us, it'

Sorry- new to the MINI group. So, does everyone meet and drive to vineyard together? :frown:

Most folks drive to the Vineyard on their own. However, they miss our drive over. We had something like 30 MINI's on the run last ye

RedMini - will be siping wine at the Copper Winery (smile)

Cooper, not copper! :p

Believe it or not, it took me a few days before I figured out the reason that particular winery offered a Mini event! :rofl:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

just purchased our tickets online:rock:

..i guess they mail them out??

I believe last time I went, tickets were not mailed but you just gave your name at check-in. I would print a copy of your receipt and take that with yo

2012 Jeep Rubicon

We had a great time the last couple of years. Two years ago, Crown gave them a good amount of money for advertising and they had right at 200 MINI's and a couple of classics. Last year Jacque told me they weren't gonna have any advertising money from Cr

Less than a month remains until the Cooper Vineyard MINI event. Get your tickets soon!

We'll have details within the next couple of weeks on the route and starting point. Though Bruster's Ice Cream on Staple Mills road is still the leading candidate.

Cooper Vineyards MINI Cooper event starts at 11AM. HOWEVER, HR MINI is hosting the annual drive over to the vineyard again this year. We'll head out promptly at 9:30 (Or so....I know, I said promptly) the route is about an hour and a half long an

How would everyone feel about meeting at the Sears Parking lot across from Passport MINI? Meet at 9 a.m., wheels up at 9:30 and have a save drive down there? That location has easy access to 395 and all points south.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold