STXMINI

New Year's Day Run?

Looks like it's gonna be 55° Sunday afternoon. Any interest in a short run to a brewery for lunch? I'd be happy to lead. I would probably just recycle one of the HSB run's from last year, and make it a little later in the day, probably a 12:00 start?? 

• Like 1

I’ve got to ask Mark and see if he wants to. My MINI is all bundled for winter. If we come I’ll be in the Audi and Mark would bring a MINI. I know the rule non MINIs in the back

Mark said it sounds fun

where are you planning to start?

Edited by TGGRRR (Ali)
  • Like 1

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

4 hours ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

I’ve got to ask Mark and see if he wants to. My MINI is all bundled for winter. If we come I’ll be in the Audi and Mark would bring a MINI. I know the rule non MINIs in the back

Mark said it sounds fun

where are you planning to start?

The start would be a general consensus, Leesburg or Poolesville since we'd probably be using an existing route. I wouldn't mind if other cars joined. I was just thinking it's going to be a nice day and maybe some of us would like to get out of the house and socialize, since we've probably been cooped up with the cold weather and the holidays.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TGGRRR (Ali) said:

I don't know how to change my reply to the event. We have a family emergency; my aunt is in hospice and expected to pass tomorrow. I just can't go.

I hope you guys have a great run

I'm really sorry to hear about your Aunt. please take care and cherish these final hours. Hugs

• Like 1

Fun day today everyone! Thanks for being willing to come out on such short notice. It was a great turn out for a hastily pulled together run. Thank you to Tom for sweeping, and to everyone for the much needed (On my part 😆) socializing at Vanish 

New years day 5a.jpg

• Like 1