TGGRRR (Ali)

MTTB 7 parade

Just a quick note we have tweaked the timeline and it's tight. Registration must end by 8:30 to get us out of the parking lot by 9:00

But we don't want you stressing out

If you miss the 8:30 cuttoff, jump in the line, do the run and you can register on the other side

Another big time saver is to prepay so that registration goes faster

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/mttbdonate

Arrive, park at Sears

come to Passport - register

head right back across the street

then we can get ready to roll and show our local Veterans that DC Metro MINIs cares about them

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

She can see who donated

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

I went and checked out the start location this afternoon. The cars at Landmark mall are gone so we can park on the side like we always did.

There is construction going on around the mall, I found the easiest way in is on the Van Dorn street side.

Looking forward to seeing all of you on Sunday morning!!!

Tggrrr010.jpg

Sorry for the extremely late cancellation. Woke up to 4am phone call from my stores alarm co. Telling temperatures on my greenhouses where about to drop to a unsavory level that would have done major damage.

There is still hope I can meet you all at Brunch.

Jason

I hope it all went well

Tggrrr010.jpg

randmness said:
Any particular places we should share photos and video?

We're working on a gallery feature but that's a ways out. Usually people share on FB and tag the page, or share here by either uploading a link to the shots on another site like FLIKR or by uploading a few into their reply.

You can also go to User CP

http://dcmetrominis.org/forum/settings/

then pictures and albums and create an album. You have to let us know that it's there

Tggrrr010.jpg

I want to say thank you to everyone who helped organize this! This was my first MTTB and I was super impressed with how smoothly everything went. I had a lot of fun today and will definitely try to make it out to more DCMM events in the future. :motor:

Erin

Ms. Mini is my beloved 2010 British Racing Green Cooper S

I want to say thank you to everyone who helped organize this! This was my first MTTB and I was super impressed with how smoothly everything went. I had a lot of fun today and will definitely try to make it out to more DCMM events in the future. :motor:

It was our first DCMM event, too, and we also are looking forward to participating more in the club.

A hearty thank you to everyone who put MTTB7 together!