TGGRRR (Ali)

New Vendor T. Pepin Photos

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!**!*!

New pricing for 2016, DCMM will still of course get 20% off. New pricing for this year starts at $200. If anything is booked/paid (can defer the shoot to a later/warmer time) between now and January 31st you will get the original price. I will also be shooting at MOTD under Alicyn Drew Photography, but spots will be limited. (I needs my dragon time!)

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!**!*!

New pricing for 2016, DCMM will still of course get 20% off. New pricing for this year starts at $200. If anything is booked/paid (can defer the shoot to a later/warmer time) between now and January 31st you will get the original price. I will also be shooting at MOTD under Alicyn Drew Photography, but spots will be limited. (I needs my dragon time!)

:clap clap clap:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Cherry-Blossoms.jpg

photo courtesy of google images

The peak bloom predictions are out (March 31st - April 4th). There are a few locations to get a nice rig shot of your car, the blossoms, a DC land mark, and sun rise!

Due to crowds this will have to be an early morning shoot, plan on meeting before sunrise to compose the shot and attach the rig. This will also only be a single angle shot, so the price will be reduced to reflect that.

Dooooooo iiiiiiiittttttt! :wavey:

The peak bloom prediction has been updated!! Peak bloom maybe in the next week or two!

Melissa, I will keep you updated!

Anyone else who might be on the fence, time is limited! Don't wait until next year!:itsme: