melissa99

Pixels at the Drive-In!

Pixels at the Drive-In!

Hosted by Passport MINI of Alexandria

Saturday, July 25

Park at Landmark Mall and head across the street for pre-event food at the dealership between 4:30-6:00pm

Rally to the drive-in leaves promptly at 6:00

Your ticket to enter is your MINI!

Space is limited - RSVP to david.hellmuth@passportauto.com

Registration closes on July 16

Woohoo! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I'm in

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Unsure if this is the drive-in where you plan on going, but there is a Living Social voucher for the Family Drive-In that came out today:

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1461912-family-drive-in-movie-admission-popcorn-drinks?cvosrc=email.blast-us.digest_dailyus&utm_campaign=digest_dailyus&utm_medium=email&utm_source=blast

image.php?u=179&type=sigpic&dateline=140

Yes, that's the drive-in.

PMOA is also involved in setting up this event, but they are being tight lipped about it so far. I'm not sure if they are offering any admission discounts or anything for us yet but I'll post as soon as I know.

PMOA is also involved in setting up this event, but they are being tight lipped about it so far. I'm not sure if they are offering any admission discounts or anything for us yet but I'll post as soon as I know.

They are being tight lipped because they are worried you and brandy will cheat if you find out what they are planning.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Last time they paid for all of us...

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I wonder if they'll take the same basic route that they used in 2010. Jennifer and I ended up leading a small group, since we broke free from the lead pack.

That happened to me too, there were just too many cars to all keep together so I wound up leading a pack

Tggrrr010.jpg

That happened to me too, there were just too many cars to all keep together so I wound up leading a pack

Do we as a club want to offer PMoA several group leaders (much like how we do MTTB) to prevent the mad dash effect of people afraid they are being left behind?

We all have the experience to communicate during the run and keep the chaos to a minimum.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Do we as a club want to offer PMoA several group leaders (much like how we do MTTB) to prevent the mad dash effect of people afraid they are being left behind?

We all have the experience to communicate during the run and keep the chaos to a minimum.

That's a great idea!!!

I'm happy to lead a clump

Tggrrr010.jpg