TGGRRR (Ali)

Happy Hour for Corey

Corey is being deployed to Japan for 2 years and we're going to miss him. Sure he'll be here on the forums so his wise guy sense of humor will be here but we won't be seeing him and many of us will miss his smiling face and witty remarks.

So please join us for a happy hour to wish him well on his adventure.

Thurs night Aug 6th at 6:00 (later is fine)

Ted's Bulletin in the Mosaic District

Mosaic District, 2911 District Avenue, Fairfax, VA 22031

Depending on the size of our group we can take the front bar or if the group gets large I'll reserve us a table

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Chillin will just go to her normal parking spot

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

I set this up for 6:00 but that was when I was able to telework on Thurs. We had an issue and are not able to so I'm in DC. This means I will not make it there by 6:00

I'll be at least 6:30 depending on traffic. Whoever gets there first can you make a decision that we either get a table or hang out in the bar.

I'm going to call ahead and let them know we're coming

Tggrrr010.jpg

you're encouraging him :hmmmm:

Look...Corey's a big boy and is gonna do what he wants to do. After we know he's a bit of a troublemaker anyway.

Plus...I'm salty I can't make it tonight.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

Whoever gets there first please reserve the big table in the bar. By reserve I mean sit there and hold the seats
I'm very disappointed I won't make it, especially for a special occasion... but I want to point out that the table in front of the bar won't be big enough for the 14+ people expected. It has fixed seats, and I think it can only hold 8 seating, 1 standing at the end.

Maybe it makes more sense for you guys to ask for a larger space in the back?

Anyway - have fun everyone... and best of luck to Corey!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I'm very disappointed I won't make it, especially for a special occasion... but I want to point out that the table in front of the bar won't be big enough for the 14+ people expected. It has fixed seats, and I think it can only hold 8 seating, 1 standing at the end.

Maybe it makes more sense for you guys to ask for a larger space in the back?

Anyway - have fun everyone... and best of luck to Corey!

I called earlier they don't have good seating in the back for a large group

Tggrrr010.jpg

Thank you everyone that came out, and those that gave the well wishes on here. It was a great time as always. well until someone who has apparently been attending to many baseball games in baltimore and picked you some bad habits decided to show off their new found skills in the parking garage.

I will still inject my sarcasm into the forum, and hope to pop into a few events that over lap with times I am passing though town.

If you need anything from my side of the world please drop me a line.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Thank you everyone that came out, and those that gave the well wishes on here. It was a great time as always. well until someone who has apparently been attending to many baseball games in baltimore and picked you some bad habits decided to show off their new found skills in the parking garage.

I feel like this was directed at me somehow.......

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)