1975_mini

PD Party

It is Spring and time to get those projects going on your MINI. Brandy and I are hosting a Plasti-Dip demo for those that are interested in it and would like a helping hand. Wheels, bezels, belt lines Oh My!!!! You think of it we will figure it out.:top:

Please bring your own PD, if you would like the basic colors (black, white, blue, red) home depot or Lowes are cheapest. Pep boys now carries the Bold colors and pearls. If you want something crazy try www.dipyourcar.com

There is a morning run please RSVP on that thread.

Please PM me if you need the address.

Looking forward to a fun afternoon.:rock:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

If anyone is planning to order from dipyourcar.com, please be aware they can be really slow to ship. I've had orders take over two weeks, though the most recent one was about one week.

If you want some inspiration, check out the forums. People do some really cool stuff with plastidip! http://www.dipyourcar.com/forums/forum.php

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Fun fact, if you edit an event it wipes out all the RSVPs. Please RSVP for the event and the run if you are doing both.

If you show up at the house before the run (1030 ETA) the teenagers at the house. I ignore most of what I have taught them so I am sure they will let a stranger in.:top:

1975Mini001.jpg

Fun fact, if you edit an event it wipes out all the RSVPs. Please RSVP for the event and the run if you are doing both.
Yep... if you edit the DAY/TIME of the event, it does that... because people promised to come at the original time, not the new one. It actually makes perfect sense.

You can edit the TEXT of the event without losing RSVPs though. :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yep... if you edit the DAY/TIME of the event, it does that... because people promised to come at the original time, not the new one. It actually makes perfect sense.

You can edit the TEXT of the event without losing RSVPs though. :top:

That makes sense, I figured I mess something up. Thanks

1975Mini001.jpg

I'll be at the party, but not the run.

I will be bringing my vinyl cutter, so if anyone wants anything made on the spot, I can!

Vinyl cutter, the wheels are now turning.

1975Mini001.jpg

I'll be at the party, but not the run.

I will be bringing my vinyl cutter, so if anyone wants anything made on the spot, I can!

oh i do:wavey:

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Alex, I do have electrical tape in the garage and we could knock it out.

I was totally messing with you Corey, I'm planning on coming...just have to make sure I don't have any conflicts. But, yeah, planning on blacking out the car so, that would be much appreciated.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

i wanna do the same....im gonna bring some black plasti just in case some needs some...i also have some gold metalizar if someone would like to try it

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

Yes I agree thank you for hosting such a great event...

HOONIGAN