1975_mini

For all Gen 1 folks out there

Thank you Corey!

Getting this!

Sweet:rock: It looked like a good deal, and glad I will get a good home. You are now required to post at least before and after shots, if not photos of the process.

It looks like the same side skirts Ali has on Tiggr

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Thank you Corey!

Getting this!

Cool! Although I am happy with my OEM Aero Kit on my R53, I'll be curious to see what this looks like on yours. :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Made arrangements to pick it up on Sunday night.

Gen 1 JCW body kit. Never installed. $300 is a steal! :rock:

Now to figure how to get it installed before the dragon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53

You say you want a Revolution...

No such thing as a "JCW body kit" for 1st Gens... MINI only released one body kit for them, and it was just called the "Aero Kit" - it was never advertised nor sold as a JCW accessory. :smile:

I thought this was a "custom" kit though? At least the ad says so... it looks a little different then the OEM kit I have.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Whatever it is, it looks really cool.

I had mine painted by MAACO Dale but he's down in Hampton Roads. He did a great job. The skirts do look similar to what I have. I really like the rear piece, can't wait to see this installed. You better get it done before the Dragon so that I can shoot it!!!! :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Whatever it is, it looks really cool.

I had mine painted by MAACO Dale but he's down in Hampton Roads. He did a great job. The skirts do look similar to what I have. I really like the rear piece, can't wait to see this installed. You better get it done before the Dragon so that I can shoot it!!!! :top:

Your photo shoot is the main reason why I want to do it before the dragon!

Edited by Whales
Typo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53

BTW - I think I paid like $800 for my side skirts, so you're getting a great deal here

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

If you're interested in selling your take offs, lemme know!

Probably... I want to see the kit in person first, and then again after installed. If I like it, I'll probably sell the take offs...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53

Unfortunately, this is not going to happen before this year's dragon. Due to our individual travel schedules, the seller and I are not going to be in the greater DC area at the same time for several weeks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

La Mosa

2006 JCW R53