Poison Ivy

RVAs MINI's Parade of Lights

RVA MINIs has extended an invitation to DCMM to join them for their 3rd Annual Parade of Lights.

When: Saturday Dec 6th at 4:30pm

Where: Sedona Taphouse Midlothian

15732 WC Main Street

Midlothian, VA 23113

https://www.facebook.com/events/568412869926757/

The following details are from the Facebook Event Invite:

It's the Third Annual Parade of Lights! Richmond is known for some of the most over the top (also known as Tacky) Holiday houses, and we're cherry picking the best ones! Once again, we'll be starting out at Sedona Taphouse Midlothian for an early dinner starting at 4:30 PM. If you can't make dinner, please plan on arriving at 6:00 pm. We'll discuss the route and any late breaking changes in a quick drivers meeting, then wheels up around 6:15 pm. Get in the spirit and get creative with some external lighting of your own!

Since the group gets bigger every year - logistics becomes a bit more challenging. It's HIGHLY recommended that you bring a FRS/GMRS radio capable of dialing in on channels and privacy codes (most modern FRS/GMRS do this) as we'll be using channel 7-21. We're very likely to get separated at the more popular houses and will need to regroup. Once again, we're saving the "coup de gras" of Windsor Court for the final house. That way we can park, ooh and aah, take pictures and videos, then meet at Gelati Celesti for some awesome italian ice cream. I will post the addresses of our cherry-picked stops in advance so you can pre-program your GPS.

Signature.JPG

Anyone planning on doing this? Sara and I have it marked on our calendar. Should we set up the caravan down?

I know Mark doesn't want to buy if enough people to I might go along. It's after the parade and I'm kind of worried is too much for one day, but if I can ride along with someone then that would work.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I know Mark doesn't want to buy if enough people to I might go along. It's after the parade and I'm kind of worried is too much for one day, but if I can ride along with someone then that would work.

We may have a full car if Sara K. and Duane come along, but if not, we will have a seat.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

You could navigate for Ali at the parade. Left to her own demises, all I see is the parade from Animal house.

HA!!! it's his birthday so he isn't coming to the parade. I think Hilary will have to keep me in line :biggrin:

I'm kind of scared of Hilary so she will keep me behaving. Don't let that sweet face fool you she's tough!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

HA!!! it's his birthday so he isn't coming to the parade. I think Hilary will have to keep me in line :biggrin:

I'm kind of scared of Hilary so she will keep me behaving. Don't let that sweet face fool you she's tough!

Haha - I think Hilary is already going to be busy keeping me in line! :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

You could navigate for Ali at the parade. Left to her own demises, all I see is the parade from Animal house.

:) I'm pretty sure Ali is in good hands with Hilary.

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)