Joe

05 MCS (R53) Hyper Blue Part Out!!!

Hey everyone, I am sad to say that I am parting out Sir Henry Cooper (My loved 05 MCS) Had an accident and just bought an 04 in dark silver. So... I have almost everything. Please message me to inquire. Prices will be low seeing as i don't want to store this car for too long. Thank you

Sorry about the loss of your Hyper Blue :frown:

What area of the MINI was damaged?

Where are you located? I might be interested in coming over and seeing if there are any parts I might need for my 05 Hyper Blue.

Thanks

Edited by Brian0758

2012 Jeep Rubicon

What area of the MINI was damaged?

Where are you located?

Thanks

Sorry about the lost, but please let us know, i could swing by and look for parts. BTW off-subject, but love what you did to the hood, have any more pictures?

Joe is a busy guy and doesn't visit the forums too often, although right now he probably should be! He lives in the Woodbridge, VA area. I will let him know there are folks here waiting to hear from him (I have his phone number).

I believe his MINI was damaged on the front passenger side.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I'm interested in the mirror caps!!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Sorry guys, I've been working on a motor swap. I'm located in Woodbridge. The damage was front end and underside. The right mirror was taken off as well. AC compressor was damaged as well. The JCW suspension looks to be mostly in tact. All windows except the windshield are available and removed. Most body panels are in great condition. The JCW body kit and painted trim are fine (besides the front) sunroof, the frame rail on the passenger side is bent but repairable if someone is interested in getting this guy back on the road. I'm swapping the motor tomorrow (Sunday) into my new dark silver 04 come lend a hand and check out the build if interested. Call or text me about parts and to get my location. Cheers

571-215-4761