Brandy_Brown

Ebony's new lights

love the quad look. btw what lights ?

They are fx1160 5.5" halogen fog lights (i.e. $65 EBay special). I may look to upgrade down the road, depend on how much they get used. They are wired in pairs center two and outside two, so may switch one pair to driving lights.

Also they are mounted using the VIP quad bar

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

that looks awesome!!

that's it, I'm ordering that bar.

Cambo - there's a new user on the forums, he bought my Clubman and he mentioned possibly removing that VIP Quad bar that I left on the car. Ali (Tgggrr) knows his screen name, I don't recallw what it is. You may be able to work out a deal with him as he'll be in the market for an intact grill if he does decide to get rid of it.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Cambo - there's a new user on the forums, he bought my Clubman and he mentioned possibly removing that VIP Quad bar that I left on the car. Ali (Tgggrr) knows his screen name, I don't recallw what it is. You may be able to work out a deal with him as he'll be in the market for an intact grill if he does decide to get rid of it.

Hi All =),

That was me.. Im the guy craig (cmcveay) was referring to.

Unfortunately, I asked the dealer to take it out for me at the time I bought the car and didn't took the bar with me.

I should've known so we could've just swapped grille's too.

It's awesome to be a member here. Hopefully, I get to meet all of you soon.

P.S. Very good looking car up there by the OP by the way.

Thx

Mike

i love her, don't mean to sound stupid but what does OP stand for, if you are referring to original picture, Ebony is my MINI and the one sneaking into my picture is my husbands classic, Watson. He is on here as well

Welcome to the club. You bought an awesome car, sucks about the bar though expensive piece to have gotten rid of. Mine was a valentines present. Looking forward to meeting you at one of the events.:itsme:

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

i love her, don't mean to sound stupid but what does OP stand for,.

OP usally stands for original post, i just found out not to long ago.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

SWEET!

Hi All =),

That was me.. Im the guy craig (cmcveay) was referring to.

Unfortunately, I asked the dealer to take it out for me at the time I bought the car and didn't took the bar with me.

I should've known so we could've just swapped grille's too.

It's awesome to be a member here. Hopefully, I get to meet all of you soon.

P.S. Very good looking car up there by the OP by the way.

Thx

Mike

DOH!

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Raining day and no power due to base maintenance, so I decided to finally do something about the chrome door handles. also hit the mini badge and that red S needed to be orange of coarse.

Sorry for the bad photos the sun is out front.

FBE3B9D2-43EA-4748-B0C1-0CD487DAC329_zpsaydyo1uo.jpg

CF88FB26-0777-4C69-A099-18212ADA4D36_zps4ohfmt9d.jpg

506D75EE-6F59-4373-8315-9D70762FA962_zpsoyf7vjng.jpg

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Was not happy at all to come home after work and see him taking apart my car, didn't even talk to me about it, and he better be able to put it all back together, but the orange looks great!!

:hmpf:

Or else, dun dun duuuuuuuun! :ridinghorse:

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111