TGGRRR (Ali)

DC Photo Shoot morning

You know since there are going to be a lot of banner type shots taken, no one will notice if your MINI is a little dirty

It sounds like the snow will be OK in the morning

LOL ... roger that.

Will toss my camera, remote and monopod in the backseat in case there will be time to try some elevated WA shots.

MINI MAUL 2012 Countryman S ALL 4 Pure Red

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LOL ... roger that.

Will toss my camera, remote and monopod in the backseat in case there will be time to try some elevated WA shots.

There will be a good opportunity to get creative at the Capital as I intend to have MINIs driving the rotaries while we stand in the middle and shoot them with the Capital behind them.

We can get creative!!!

Don't forget your widest angle lens

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Good time this morning, even if it was a bit cold! Was great to see the various styles and mods on all the MINIs! You all have a nice group.

Will share my photos from this morning with the group and submit my 2014 membership dues today.

Looking for more opportunities to motor and photo with everyone. :top:

2" Countryman Connection/Cooper Crap Lift | Breyton GTS-R 18"x8.5" | Pirelli Scorpion Verde 235/50-18 A/S Non RFTs | NM Torque Arm insert | LED Parking Light upgrade | H8 Yellow Fog Lamp upgrade | Rhino Rack XTray Cargo Rack

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a great time this morning - especially the double loops through the capital roundabouts and tourists!

Thanks everyone.

Looking forward to next weekend's dinner now!

...Mike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]"Rigsby" - 13 R59 MCRSm, CR, Blk SS, 17" Blk Star Bullets, Blk HL and FL, Blk Mirrors, Stone Guards, Chrome Line Ext & Int, JCW Int, Championship B/R, Packs: 1, 2, 3, 4, HK w/Sirius, NAV, MC, PDC

I put a few shots on our DCMM Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/DCMetroMINIs

If anyone wants me to upload one of your shots to the banner let me know. You can always email it to me.

if you have the software to crop it the size has to be 740x192 pixels. If you don't crop then I will do it for you.

Tggrrr010.jpg

Here's most of the pics that I took, I'm pretty sure you can download from Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/15823424@N03/sets/72157640692813874/with/12392101025/

upload your pics to where you prefer and share the links or upload here.

Don't forget to email me if you have some for the banner

Tggrrr010.jpg

I may have Photoshopped this a bit

Nice! LOL I am working on my images now. Got some from my DSLR and Action Cam to share.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well this is how I saw it in my mind :biggrin:

Looking forward to your shots!!!

Here is the link to my Picasa Album for this morning. So far I have upload 25 images created from frame captures off my Action Cam. Will upload DSLR photos later tonight.

http://picasaweb.google.com/110103600700600309672/DCMMPhotoshoot#

Feel free to save any and all and use as needed!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Here is the link to my Picasa Album for this morning. So far I have upload 25 images created from frame captures off my Action Cam. Will upload DSLR photos later tonight.

http://picasaweb.google.com/110103600700600309672/DCMMPhotoshoot#

Feel free to save any and all and use as needed!

Fun shots!

Tggrrr010.jpg

Sorry I couldnt make this one. How often are events like this? Around when would the next one be?

Photo shoots are sporadic. We have regular events of all kinds.

I've been pondering doing an industrial park type of shoot but would need to find a friendly location is limit the cars.

Anyone that is a club member can organize an event and we have a lot of photographers :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

Aww man, all you needed was just one more mini and this shot would've been PERFECT! lolol

btw, I'm loving that beastly looking red one in all the pics. Looks like a baja pre-runner in the making!

rotatephp.jpg

2009 MCS - Passenger seat delete--Rear seat delete--Arm rest delete--Cup holder delete--Seat Belt Delete--Cup holder added back because coffee

Aww man, all you needed was just one more mini and this shot would've been PERFECT! lolol

btw, I'm loving that beastly looking red one in all the pics. Looks like a baja pre-runner in the making!

rotatephp.jpg

Chris took this one and I think if he had just stepped over a few steps he could have gotten the shot you want. We had 11 MINIs but there are 8 in the shot. I wonder if I could "make" it the perfect shot and Photoshop one in there :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

rotatephp.jpg

I am sure you can PS it a bit Ali...just crop or clone...LOL

BTW...Cambo, thanks for noticing the newbie in the shot! That's my ride Mini Maul. I kept to one end or the other cuz Ali kept saying that it anchored the shot!?! LOL

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]