cmcveay

DCMM Annual Post Holiday Party

We are really glad that everyone had a good time. We enjoyed hosting and having everyone here, it was lots and lots of fun! We'll put together a "lost and found" as we come across things but for now, it's just two crock pots, a bottle of bourbon and an adjustable "EZ" wrench...

We couldn't wait to go get the boys this morning and all three of them are really, really happy to be back home.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

We are really glad that everyone had a good time. We enjoyed hosting and having everyone here, it was lots and lots of fun! We'll put together a "lost and found" as we come across things but for now, it's just two crock pots, a bottle of bourbon and an adjustable "EZ" wrench...

The bourbon.... it's mine. Yeah. I left it. Um. Accidentally. Yeah. I can describe it. It's brown. And... bourbon. And.... brown. :tongue:

Check with Mark. I know he brought a bottle.

The bourbon.... it's mine. Yeah. I left it. Um. Accidentally. Yeah. I can describe it. It's brown. And... bourbon. And.... brown. :tongue:

Check with Mark. I know he brought a bottle.

Mark said it was him and he'll get it later today when he gets the crockpot

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

We had a Category 3 Labranado this morning. Picked the dogs up at 8:30 and 2 hours later they are finally calm enough for the house to be peaceful again. Once home, they thoroughly inspected everything, found a few bites to eat on the floor, supervised clean-up, and now, all 3 are asleep and snoring. Life is back to normal.

We couldn't wait to go get the boys this morning and all three of them are really, really happy to be back home.

The wrench is mine. I'll stop by next weekend and pick it up.

It was blast, great seeing people I hadn't seen in quite a while, and meeting others.

Thanks a lot had lots of fun !!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

We had a Category 3 Labranado this morning. Picked the dogs up at 8:30 and 2 hours later they are finally calm enough for the house to be peaceful again. Once home, they thoroughly inspected everything, found a few bites to eat on the floor, supervised clean-up, and now, all 3 are asleep and snoring. Life is back to normal.
I wholeheartedly approve of this post and regret I was not there to experience the Labranado! :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

As always, great party. Thank you Craig and Lona for hosting, it was a blast! It was good to see new and old faces.

Side note: I lost a blue PetSmart gift card (yes, I'm dumb and it was in my back pocket because I had used it earlier in the day, no it's not in the pants). If anyone happened to see it and maybe didn't turn it in, I would appreciate it being returned to me. There's a good chunk of money on it :-/

I wholeheartedly approve of this post and regret I was not there to experience the Labranado! :biggrin:

Don't worry, you'll have your own soon enough. It'll be like you walked in the door wearing bacon underwear - they'll be all over you.

P.S. if you do have bacon underwear, I don't want/need to know so there's no need for any confirmation...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I'm curious, who made the red beans at the party? We took some home and had them for dinner tonight. They are so damn good!!!!!

Good eats!!! :eating:

That was EZ! I'm gonna ask for my own pot! They were good!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL"