TGGRRR (Ali)

Fun mod for door light

Some people were showing this off on FB and sent me the link to buy it. They assured me that even though it says for a Clubman it will fit any modern MINI

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121195328281?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

It looks so cool, I had to order one :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I looked into replacing my door lights awhile back and Cooper/Clubman/Cabrio lights are all interchangeable up to either 2012 or 2013 (can't remember). Countryman/Paceman/Coupe/Roadster are out, they apparently have different setups

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I looked into replacing my door lights awhile back and Cooper/Clubman/Cabrio lights are all interchangeable up to either 2012 or 2013 (can't remember). Countryman/Paceman/Coupe/Roadster are out, they apparently have different setups

According to my sources (Jack Rowland MINIBee) even first gen second gen are interchangeable)

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

According to my sources (Jack Rowland MINIBee) even first gen second gen are interchangeable)

Across Cooper/Cabrio? I think that's right. I just remember being told that Cooper/Cabrio stuff fits my Clubby, and vice versus. Clubbies are only second gen so I only usually focus on second gen Cooper/Cabrio parts, but good to know that some may be interchangeable across all variants

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I purchased and set and they installed in my R56 in a few moments. I only had to rotate the logo to my liking. :top:

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+

If you get the ones that are simply modified OEM lights there is no drilling. If you find ones that come with wires those need drilling.

But I can only speak about 2nd gen cars.

R50 04 PS MCa - Sold

R53 05 PS MCSa - Sold

R56 12 LiB/B MCSm Born 10/13/11 Bought 10/31/11 Home 11/5/11. CW, TP, SP, Sunroof, Xenon w/B Housings, AnthraciteHeadliner, Tint, JCW CF door handles, JCW CF Spoiler, JCW STB, DDM Street CAI, Stubby, Black grill, Black R98, JB+