RDG_RCR

September 27 "RUSH"

Executive Decision: Capitol City Brewing Company (Shirlington), at 7:15pm

They're the only inexpensive joint nearby that takes reservations on a Friday night. I called around, I promise. So, there will be 12 seats waiting for us (can always add more), with free parking and plenty of time to eat, chat, settle checks and wander over to Potomac Yard in time for the 10:30pm showing!

Thats how you do it YEA !!!

That works for me bc im 2 minutes away

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

They're the only inexpensive joint nearby that takes reservations on a Friday night. I called around, I promise. So, there will be 12 seats waiting for us (can always add more), with free parking and plenty of time to eat, chat, settle checks and wander over to Potomac Yard in time for the 10:30pm showing!

Love that place!!! good pick

Want to try and coordinate a parking garage. The one behind Cap City is small but if we all head to the roof it might work.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Count me out for dinner then. Too early for me (over 3 hours before the movie!), and too far from the movie theater. I'll probably stop by Hops for a late dinner (~8:30 or 9pm), after the main dinner rush, and I'll see you guys at the movie theater at 10:30! :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Thanks boo!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I'm trying to buy tickets, all sites lead me to Fandango with Chrome I kept getting a bad page, so I switched to Firefox and they only show a 10:00 showing. Is this right? I saw 10:30 when I was in Chrome but like I said, it kept failing. This should be simple. Here's the page I finally was able to hit and it only has 10:00 not 10:30. Help!!!

http://www.fandango.com/rush_159252/movietimes?location=alexandria,%20%20VA

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm trying to buy tickets, all sites lead me to Fandango with Chrome I kept getting a bad page, so I switched to Firefox and they only show a 10:00 showing. Is this right? I saw 10:30 when I was in Chrome but like I said, it kept failing. This should be simple. Here's the page I finally was able to hit and it only has 10:00 not 10:30. Help!!!

http://www.fandango.com/rush_159252/movietimes?location=alexandria,%20%20VA

http://www.google.com/movies?hl=en&near=Potomac,+MD&tid=dfd7a90e44bef158&ei=lbdEUo_fCse14APhp4C4Cg&date=1

click the link then click the 10:30 showing and it will automatically send you to the 10:30 showing on fandango

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

I purchased my ticket too. Annoyed at the additional "convenience fee", but oh well. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Thanks for setting it up Tyler. The dinner was a lot of fun and the movie was awesome. Plus I got a ride in an ORANGE Lotus!!!!

but you know I love Loki best, I just got excited about the orange.

I kept wanting to ask racing questions during the movie, but I behaved :biggrin:

Tggrrr010.jpg

That was a blast! What a great movie, riveting from beginning to end! Thanks again to Tyler for the whole idea. I'm sorry I didn't make it to the group dinner but it just wasn't going to work for me logistically. I didn't even leave work until almost 8pm!

No spoilers please! Paul and I are going to see it Sunday.
Don't worry Katie, because it's based upon a true story, there aren't really any spoilers to give. I am sure that you and Paul will thoroughly enjoy it. :)

I kept wanting to ask racing questions during the movie, but I behaved :biggrin:

And in my right ear blah blah and then they could smoke on the plane back then did you know. Lol:D:p

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.