RDG_RCR

September 27 "RUSH"

Would anyone be interested in getting together to see this movie, it is suppose to be amazing. Here is a little about it for those who haven't been waiting in anticipation!

"Set against the sexy, glamorous golden age of Formula 1 racing in the 1970s, the film is based on the true story of a great sporting rivalry between handsome English playboy James Hunt (Hemsworth), and his methodical, brilliant opponent, Austrian driver Niki Lauda (Bruhl). The story follows their distinctly different personal styles on and off the track, their loves and the astonishing 1976 season in which both drivers were willing to risk everything to become world champion in a sport with no margin for error: if you make a mistake, you die."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1979320/

WHEN: Friday September 27 @ 10:30pm

WHERE:Regal Potomac, Alexandria

Regal Potomac has lots of parking and easy to get to. I would like to get together for dinner before the show since we are going to the later show. There are few restaurants near by. I will start looking for dining options after we get a better idea of who is attending.

**UPDATE**

Dinner at 7:15pm at Capitol City Brewing Company in Shirlington

12-top table reserved, but we can add/subtract before Friday as needed. Free parking is available in the adjacent parking garage - head to the roof for maximum MINI (and Lotus) grouping! :top:

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

What time would we be meeting for dinner? Is the dinner on another event or will it be here?

Ali

I think we should meet for dinner 7:30-8:00 depending on how many people plan on going. If it's only a small group the dinner wouldn't take that long, but if it is a larger group it will have to be a slightly earlier dinner. I haven't decided on a place yet, because if the group is smaller we have alot more options.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Del Ray and Shirlington are both close to Potomac Yard for dining options......

DelRay can be rough parking though on a Friday night.

Shirlington is a little easier. There are also restaurants at the North end of Old Town right near Route One, there's a little new area of poufy new restaurants. I love Rustico, they have Gluten Free pizza made from chickpeas :eating:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Shirlington is a little easier. There are also restaurants at the North end of Old Town right near Route One, there's a little new area of poufy new restaurants. I love Rustico, they have Gluten Free pizza made from chickpeas :eating:

I love Rustico. Del Ray isn't bad if you park on the side streets.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Executive Decision: Capitol City Brewing Company (Shirlington), at 7:15pm

They're the only inexpensive joint nearby that takes reservations on a Friday night. I called around, I promise. So, there will be 12 seats waiting for us (can always add more), with free parking and plenty of time to eat, chat, settle checks and wander over to Potomac Yard in time for the 10:30pm showing!

Yo Lotus leader!!! What time and where are we going to eat???

It's this Friday night :eating::eating::eating::eating:

image.php?u=1181&type=sigpic&dateline=13