minime331

Pulley install

Guess who is now finally getting a pulley installed on there car...... THIS GUYS (two thumbs pointing at me). Rocko is growing up (crying lol). Thats is all, back to normal televised program

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Where are you doing it?

I know you're going to hate me but mach v. Bc it was close to the gym that I go to and near the w&od trail. I went for a bike ride while they were working on it. It worked out perfectly.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Sweet! It's a huuuge mod for the R53!

Now just to install the exhaust which im still very interested going to ptunning tomorrow for them to take a look at

I know you're going to hate me but mach v. Bc it was close to the gym that I go to and near the w&od trail. I went for a bike ride while they were working on it. It worked out perfectly.

They'll do a great job and are also one of our vendors :congrats:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

They'll do a great job and are also one of our vendors :congrats:

The price to for it wasnt bad at all

Grats! Dan took good care of me and my MINI when we got the pulley done. What size did you go with?

I have loved mine, I hope you enjoy the added pep too!

I do plus I got my exhaust put on awesome power and sound