ErinKC

Save the Wave

So, after lusting on a sticker I saw at the dragon, a "Save the Wave" sticker. I have successfully tracked down the designer/maker. And I guess because I made such a stink about finding it on NAM and Facebook she has now set up a store. I loved the sticker on her husbands cooper that was in the car show (I think it was).

SAVE THE WAVE!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VinylMINISwag

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So, after lusting on a sticker I saw at the dragon, a "Save the Wave" sticker. I have successfully tracked down the designer/maker. And I guess because I made such a stink about finding it on NAM and Facebook she has now set up a store. I loved the sticker on her husbands cooper that was in the car show (I think it was).

SAVE THE WAVE!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/VinylMINISwag

I love that sticker!!!!! I saw quite a few MINIs today and not one waved :(

I love that sticker!!!!! I saw quite a few MINIs today and not one waved :(

I'm so sad, almost none of the MINI's around me wave. They all look at me like I'm a nutter.

:wavey: :hmmmm: This is how I imagine it going down.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm so sad, almost none of the MINI's around me wave. They all look at me like I'm a nutter.

:wavey: :hmmmm: This is how I imagine it going down.

VERY much how I feel, every single time. Well, other than at the Dragon, which was the land of wavers. :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

I recently waved at a girl who waved back, then rolled down her window to see what I needed. She was confused, but friendly :hmmmm::wavey:

I would imagine that your wave :wavey: is a little more enthusiastic then others :biggrin:.

Mine is the laid back, cool :cool: wave. A sideways peace sign and a thumbs up :top: My way of saying. " I see you and we are both cool MINIacs :biggrin:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

I would imagine that your wave :wavey: is a little more enthusiastic then others :biggrin:.

Mine is the laid back, cool :cool: wave. A sideways peace sign and a thumbs up :top: My way of saying. " I see you and we are both cool MINIacs :biggrin:

We you ARE Mr Cool, the Brian

:cool:

While I am The crazed Ali :wavey::itsme::marshmellow:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Oh, That's Brian's wife! I met him at the last AutoX I attended. He also had "All 2" sticker on his car at the dragon.

i think you mean Marks wife, they're fellow C3M :top:

i like waving at people when im in the duck and they give me really confused looks cause they have no clue what the hell im driving :rofl: :hahaha:

i like waving at people when im in the duck and they give me really confused looks cause they have no clue what the hell im driving :rofl: :hahaha:

I'll wave and honk at you, just because I can :rock: :itsme: :wavey:

You're right, I think Brian cause his license plate says Brain or something on it.

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

You're right, I think Brian cause his license plate says Brain or something on it.
His name is Mark. His nickname/handle is mdsbrain. He's a former DCMM member, sold his first MINI a number of years ago, but has now bought another one. Good guy, known him for years (and his wife Kimberly). He has an account on our forums but is not a full member any more. I believe he's more active with C3M, which makes sense since he lives in Bowie, MD.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I do an excited wave or a peace sign too!:cool:

I always pick 4 fingers off the wheel or do the peace raise. Peace usually for people I know have no clue what they are driving ie justa's or shocker........countryman.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I always pick 4 fingers off the wheel or do the peace raise. Peace usually for people I know have no clue what they are driving ie justa's or shocker........countryman.

Your logic is very similar to mine. I always initiate the wave, though. I do sometimes honk and wave too. Really sad/funny story - a lady in a pepper white R53 in Fairfax, I thought, was excitedly waving at me. Well, she does the roll the window down maneuver at a red light and she tells me that my tow hitch cover is broken. So really, she wasn't waving, she was trying to get my attention. :banghead: ... I appreciated her telling me it was broken, even though I already knew :(

So many people don't wave back but that makes it more special when you get an enlightened one.

There is a Save the Wave grill badge on Go Badges or Cooper Flags (I have had problems with the last 2 Cooper Flag orders) but the decal you posted in the MINI logo is nice.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Could anyone recommend websites where you can order window stickers?

I've seen them on Etsy , here's one

https://www.etsy.com/listing/151054605/save-the-wave-aluminum-bottle?ref=sr_gallery_5&ga_search_query=save+the+wave&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

You could also see if it's something Laura can do (GreenCactus)

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg