TGGRRR (Ali)

Premier of Fast and Furious 6

Come join PTUNING staff at a special premiere of Fast and Furious 6! A few select shop cars and customer cars will be displayed right in front of the theater, roped off behind red velvet! Cars will be displayed from 5pm to 10pm may 24. Show time will be posted as it is released.

Location is, Centerville multiplex, in Centerville, VA.

6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA

Late dinner after at Korshie, korean bbq and sushi buffet!

The restaurant is all you can eat for $28.95 pp

http://www.korshi.com/

Address: 5728 Pickwick Rd., Centreville, VA 20121

To keep things simple please just use the RSVPs for dinner ONLY, you can make a comment if you'll be only doing the movie, but we need an accurate head count for the dinner.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

When will they get real cars?! Like MINIs for example?

You should be nice. Some of those tuner cars will seriously hurt your feelings in a MINI - straight line and twisties...:)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I can deal with that. I can't deal with the ricey ones!

Okay, I'll give you that.

Not certain about the premier though, I'll have to check with "Da Boss".

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Just looked up the Rave theater & the showtimes after 2pm are: 4:10 PM, 5:10 PM and 7:00 PM if u guys wanna make dinner in time.

If I can get out early enough, the 5:10 show is feasible; otherwise, 7 is perfect! I'm SOOOO looking 4ward 2 this movie! :biggrin:

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

I just found these times on Friday:

10:30 am | 11:30 am | 1:20 pm | 2:20 pm | 4:10 pm | 5:10 pm | 7:00 pm | 8:00 pm | 9:50 pm | 10:50 pm | 11:50 pm

What about the 8pm showtime? That way, the movie will be over right about the time that the cars are released from the display. Also, easier to make it there on time for those of us who will be fighting Friday rush hour traffic.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yes I just confirmed that 7pm is the showing. Cars being displayed are: PTUNING's FRS, Ali's MINI, Tyler's Lotus, Steph M Evo, Allan's G37, AJ's NSX, Alberto's Lexus, Justin's xA. people displaying car's should plan to arrive at 5pm, so we are all set up by 6pm.

Yes I just confirmed that 7pm is the showing. Cars being displayed are: PTUNING's FRS, Ali's MINI, Tyler's Lotus, Steph M Evo, Allan's G37, AJ's NSX, Alberto's Lexus, Justin's xA. people displaying car's should plan to arrive at 5pm, so we are all set up by 6pm.

Count me out of the showing then...

The boss said I could get out a little early so I should be there in time. Hopefully nothing comes up!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Count me out of the showing then...

:( We can only have 8 cars I was told, if that changes Ill see what I can do. We are trying to have a variety of cars, Steph Mell may not make it so you can take her slot if that is the case. Movie is for everyone , along with dinner