SbNimble

DATE CHANGE!!! Meet & Greet at MINI of Montgomery County

Date and Location Change!

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Montgomery County, Saturday, June 29th from 9:30am to noon.

The address is:

621 North Frederick Ave. (still Route 355)

Gaithersburg, MD 20877

phone - 240-238-1200

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the vent but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

Bump, to put it back on the first page so it's easily found. :)
I went ahead and stickied the event thread, along with others from the same weekend, so they'll stay at the top now. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

there will be food, a petting zoo, possible pony rides and lots of MINIs!!! if anyone has a classic and would like to put it on display in the showroom, drop off is thursday night and pick up saturday afternoon, loaner cars will be availible just give me a heads up so i can get a head count a couple days prior.

there will be food, a petting zoo, possible pony rides and lots of MINIs!!! if anyone has a classic and would like to put it on display in the showroom, drop off is thursday night and pick up saturday afternoon, loaner cars will be availible just give me a heads up so i can get a head count a couple days prior.

A PETTING ZOO!!!!!!!

Damn, we're leaving for vacation that day. I LOVE PETTING ZOOS!!!!!

:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

A PETTING ZOO!!!!!!!

Damn, we're leaving for vacation that day. I LOVE PETTING ZOOS!!!!!

:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

An EVIL petting zoo?

DrEvil1.jpg

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Should this be updated with details from the MoMoCo invite? Specifically that the time is much later?

Come one, come all to the "Opening Weekend" at the all new MINI of Montgomery County!!

35299_MINI+MOCO+HODO.PNG

25% OFF ALL Boutique Items including Accessories and FAB MINI MotoringGear

25% OFF ALL service repairs just in case your MINI has a cold and needs a lil extra love.

BBQ,Petting Zoo, & Prizes Galore!!

Join us on our OPENING WEEKEND of our new home for a country style shin-dig and barbecue on Friday, June 28th and Saturday, June 29th from 9am til 5pm!

IT’S FARM DAY(S) at MINI of Montgomery County!!! We’re going to have a REAL LIVE PETTING ZOO from 11:00am to 3:00pm on Saturday. We’ll all be dressed up as FARMERS— you should come dressed up

TOO!! So break out your overalls and join the fun! If you do, we’ll give you and your MINI a FREE Exterior Detail coupon. If you don’t want to dress up, then dress your MINI up instead and we’ll give HIM the Detail

coupon! After all, he’ll be the one getting the bath…

Our NOT SO NORMAL MINI HOEDOWN will be featuring (TA-DAAA) two MINI vehicles: The MINI Paceman and the fahhhbulous MINI John Cooper Works GP!!

The SERVICE SPECIALS are off the hook! You will get:

• 25% OFF ALL Boutique Items including Accessories and FAB MINI MotoringGear.

• 25% OFF ALL service repairs just in case your MINI has a cold and needs a lil extra love.

Some of the other great things happening are:

• Our AHHHMAAZING New Shop will be open both days for your viewing pleasure.

• We will have Information Booths (manned by Farmers of course!) throughout the Showroom.

• Plenty of BARBECUE for everyone (we’re talking FOOD here people!)

• There will be RAFFLES for a MINI Bicycle and TONS of great MINI Gear!

• DOOR PRIZES will be given to EVERYONE that comes (even if you don’t dress up!)

You KNOW you want to come and see what’s in the bag…?

Signature.JPG

Should this be updated with details from the MoMoCo invite? Specifically that the time is much later?

Join us on our OPENING WEEKEND of our new home for a country style shin-dig and barbecue on Friday, June 28th and Saturday, June 29th from 9am til 5pm!

?!? You mean the time should be moved to earlier(?) It starts at 9A and the M&G is scheduled to start at 9:30A.

The MOCO event runs longer than the M&G, but who (besides Celia :) ) is going to hang out until 5P?

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

had a great drive around the beltway, by the way when I pass you in a classic mini with 36hp you are driving to slow on the highway.

MoCo mini hooked me up with a all4 Paceman S through the weekend, only had 50 miles on it. I will definitely work on breaking it in.:motor:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

That was fun! Although it was frustrating to interrupt it for a 90 minute work-related conference call at short notice. :hmpf:

I like the new location, although it was a bit confusing at first that the showroom is located in the "back".