TGGRRR (Ali)

Clear bra install

Isn't this the guy that did the dent removal at the Garage Mahal? If so, I think his business is mobile. (and not just for groups).

Good call! Smokie (Name Pending) will def need a Bra!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

you NEED to put a bra on Smokie!!! maybe some lil mods, like a wayln shift knob, vanity plates (if its possible catch the dealer before they drill holes in the bumper and get a tow hook mount) and a stubby
I think a Whalen shift knob would be sacrilege in this one specific case. :smile:

I totally agree with making darn sure that NO holes are drilled in the bumper for a license plate. Also, no dealer decals/stickers, etc.

...butofcourse this is all just my opinion, not my car. :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

you NEED to put a bra on Smokie!!! maybe some lil mods, like a wayln shift knob, vanity plates (if its possible catch the dealer before they drill holes in the bumper and get a tow hook mount) and a stubby

Already ahead of you. The shft knob is a no-go. I like the red one. Vanity tag on hold and license plate mount at the ready!

Again, Randy delivers quality above and beyond!

SMOKIE got her clear bra yesterday. Due to time and the newness of the model, we opted for the standard bra but I will def look into the full hood if need presents itself.

Randy will be my GO TO guy. I highly recommend him, if not for services he has a vault of knowledge and contacts.

Again, Randy delivers quality above and beyond!

SMOKIE got her clear bra yesterday. Due to time and the newness of the model, we opted for the standard bra but I will def look into the full hood if need presents itself.

Randy will be my GO TO guy. I highly recommend him, if not for services he has a vault of knowledge and contacts.

I agree and I used his recommendation to find a guy to fix the torn seat in Tigger. A flawless repair for $175 in two hours!

I bet he could do stripe installs too

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg