that7guy

Spring Cleaning Sale

I have some stuff for sale that has been sitting in my garage collecting dust for some time now. I promise I will clean these up before actually turning them over to their new owners. All prices are OBO. My zero key is broken so im substituting it for a 1

First Up:

1st Gen chrome Mirror Caps. Minor pitting, mostly bug splatters and water spots $50

DSC_1976-Copy.jpg

Factory front bumper in hyper blue. only blemishes are the two holes the previous owner drilled for license plates best offer

DSC_1973.jpg

M7 Oil catch can. $50

DSC_1975-Copy.jpg

Four Flat Black S Lites. $200 Near perfect condition. Tires need to be replaced.

DSC_1982.jpg

DSC_1985.jpg

DSC_1982-Copy.jpg

DSC_1984.jpg

Last up. Four ASA AR2's. Three in perfect condition. One has a bent lip and flat tire $100. I was told by a wheel repair company that it is an easy fix.

DSC_1990.jpg

DSC_1989.jpg

DSC_1990.jpg

DSC_1987.jpg

DSC_1988.jpg

Edited by Edge
Cleaned up prices with zeros (as requested)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sevan, tell me about the black rims.

They look like 17 rims, can you tell me anything more about them? In the last picture, of the black rims, there appears to be a little curb rash on it. Do I see that correctly?

I'm interested and don't live too far from you in MoCo. I am just wondering if they will work on my 2012 MC S R56.

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Sevan, tell me about the black rims.

They look like 17 rims, can you tell me anything more about them? In the last picture, of the black rims, there appears to be a little curb rash on it. Do I see that correctly?

I'm interested and don't live too far from you in MoCo. I am just wondering if they will work on my 2012 MC S R56.

I have the same set, if you have a 4x100 they will fit. They are a 17inch, and, if I am not mistaken, when I originally got mine, Edge mentioned that they even fit over the Big Brake kit.

Certainly a great price!

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

also with the catch can do all of the houses, fitting, connectors come with it?

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

I have the same set, if you have a 4x100 they will fit. They are a 17inch, and, if I am not mistaken, when I originally got mine, Edge mentioned that they even fit over the Big Brake kit.
Just to clarify... R53 JCW BBK, sure. R56 JCW BBK... probably not (maybe... but I doubt it).

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

So, the Black rims, are they just painted? (you mentioned the paint chipping off)

I am to the point were I am tempted to just paint my existing rims (the stock heavys).

If they are good rims I will buy them right now ($200 is too good to pass up). Tell me where to meet you etc.

I am planning on hitting up the Meet and greet on Saturday, and the happy hour (no hunt for me tho).

Although, if I am buying rims from you I may need my truck (:

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

Steve I have crammed those exact rims into Tigger's back seat and they are a perfect fit. I need to take the top down to get them in and out. I line the seat with a drop cloth and in they go.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

So, the Black rims, are they just painted? (you mentioned the paint chipping off)

I am to the point were I am tempted to just paint my existing rims (the stock heavys).

If they are good rims I will buy them right now ($200 is too good to pass up). Tell me where to meet you etc.

I am planning on hitting up the Meet and greet on Saturday, and the happy hour (no hunt for me tho).

The guy I bought them from had the stock silvers sanded down and repainted. Im not sure what method he used but ive had them as my winter wheels for the last 3 years and they look just the same as when I bought them. I have no way to transport these so the best way is to pick them up from my house.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The guy I bought them from had the stock silvers sanded down and repainted. Im not sure what method he used but ive had them as my winter wheels for the last 3 years and they look just the same as when I bought them. I have no way to transport these so the best way is to pick them up from my house.

Damn. I was hoping that they were stock black ones. I was planning on making a weekend project out of painting my existing silvers black.

Ok, Nevermind. Sorry for the excitement.

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

Just to clarify... R53 JCW BBK, sure. R56 JCW BBK... probably not (maybe... but I doubt it).

Haemish, Are you saying that the black S-Lite rims won't work on my 2012 R56 MC S at all, or won't work if I have the JCW brake calipers?

You are the OEM expert.

To answer my own question, I just checked the specs. and if these black wheels are the S-Lite (R85, 17" 205/45 R17) then they will work on the MC Hardtop Coupe and S but not the JCW. So... if I change the brakes to put the JCW brake set (calipers, discs, lines, etc.) then they will not work.

Sevan, I'm still interested since I won't be changing the brakes for a few years and would love a spare set of shoes for Ernie. Per my PM give me a call.

Haemish, Are you saying that the black S-Lite rims won't work on my 2012 R56 MC S at all, or won't work if I have the JCW brake calipers?

You are the OEM expert.

To answer my own question, I just checked the specs. and if these black wheels are the S-Lite (R85, 17" 205/45 R17) then they will work on the MC Hardtop Coupe and S but not the JCW. So... if I change the brakes to put the JCW brake set (calipers, discs, lines, etc.) then they will not work.
Yep, you nailed it.

BBK = Big Brake Kit. The stock brakes on the R56 are not considered a BBK, although the same brakes on an R50/R53 would be considered a BBK because of how much smaller the stock 1st Gen brakes were. Besides, the 1st Gen JCW BBK is effectively the same brake kit as the stock 2nd Gen S brakes. Of course, it's possible to go nuts like I did and put the 2nd Gen/R56 BBK on an R53. :laugh:

(sorry if that was confusing at all)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

Sorry, per my voicemail, I have to decline the black rims.

I just left MoCo after speaking with the Service Dept. Manager and he said that those rims (~2005) for 1st Gen. MINIs have slightly different holes for the lug nuts and the 2nd Gen. lug nuts are slightly different (more of a cone shape). They will not work on my car.

My zero key is broken so im substituting it for a 1

Last up. Four ASA AR2's. Three in perfect condition. One has a bent lip and flat tire $111. I was told by a wheel repair company that it is an easy fix.

DSC_1990.jpg

DSC_1989.jpg

DSC_1990.jpg

DSC_1987.jpg

DSC_1988.jpg

So if you substitute 0 for 1, $111 becomes $000. Ill take it!!! :rofl:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So if you substitute 0 for 1, $111 becomes $000. Ill take it!!! :rofl:
LOL... if Sevan/that7guy doesn't object, I'll edit his original post to properly substitute in the zeros...

Just say the word!

Sorry, per my voicemail, I have to decline the black rims.

I just left MoCo after speaking with the Service Dept. Manager and he said that those rims (~2005) for 1st Gen. MINIs have slightly different holes for the lug nuts and the 2nd Gen. lug nuts are slightly different (more of a cone shape). They will not work on my car.

You can buy replacement lug nuts!

www.radusadirect.com

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186