Eddie

Nutty at the vineyards

nice i like the front of the countryman it looks like someone who's mad grinning there teeth

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Were you at Quattro Goombas? Because I swear saw a white Countryman there this weekend.

Yes and no. I did pass by quattros off route 15 this weekend, but I didn't stop in. However I also saw another white mini cm off 15 headed in that direction on the same day. I've been seeing a lt more cms as of late. May I see them more often now that I own one myself. :rock:

Will soon be DECHROMED..

2013 Mini Countryman All 4 S (Gassy)

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

Where do u guys get those cool mini signatures?

we get from a guy on the forum. his scene name is coop just send him a PM and some info bout ur MINI and he can make one up for you. and if you want some little other things in it

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Those look like Go Badges 2 me (www.gobadges.com) ... they have an awesome collection from which 2 choose! Check 'em out! (Have 2 myself! :wink:)

Yeah, what she said :laugh:

Nice, I like the Storm Trooper look!

I am thinking that one of these is going to be my next MINI purchase.

Love the ST look as well (but I already think my next is the Roadster...or the Z4 if I could actually pull it off...like after hitting the lottery)

Edited by LostDenverite

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Nice, I like the Storm Trooper look!

I am thinking that one of these is going to be my next MINI purchase.

As the Resident 501st guy, I endorse making your MINI look like a StormTrooper. :top:

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

As the Resident 501st guy, I endorse making your MINI look like a StormTrooper. :top:

haha, I can't wait to top it off with tinted windows~! Hopefully next weekend:idea:

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]

Great looking Countryman, how's it drive?

Too Much Fun. I am looking to tint my windows soon. Anyone have any suggestions? Maybe group tint?

Will soon be DECHROMED..

Absolute Black

[sIGPIC]