Poison Ivy

March 2012 Dinner

Hey everyone, there's a few issues with the resturant we picked that is going to lead us to have to pick another location for our dinner. Main issue is the mandatory $45 fixed price menu and deposit for our larger party.

Ali is helping me out with finding a new location. I hope this doesn't turn anyone away, but we'll post something ASAP. I'll PM everyone who's already RSVPed tonight.

Signature.JPG

Exactly, this is a social gathering, it's not like we're all going out on an expensive date with each other. Geesh, I don't know where they think that kind of pricing is OK.

Catalina and I tossed around a few places, mostly breweries since they seem to work out well. After she makes some calls she'll post where it will be.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

We have a location at Mad Fox in Falls Church

444 West Broad Street, Suite I (eye)

Falls Church, VA 22046

They can take us at 4:30 and give us our own spot. At 7:00 their Trivia game starts and it gets loud.

Sorry for the last minute confusion this time.

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm so glad there's new/continued interest in the dinner this Sunday. I sent the PMs to all registered attendees (even the no's who didn't say they were out of town) on Wednesday notifying them of the location change. I would really hate it if they missed the message and went to the National Harbor, but then again there are worse places they could end up.

Signature.JPG

can someone please bring a code reader to the dinner tomorrow. i went to auto zone and they were no help at all.

thank you

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Craig is interested in taking some glamour shots in the parking garage tonight. If anyone would like some photos taken of their cars, please let him know.
LOL - it seems almost everyone there decided that they were interested! :biggrin:
Great seeing everyone this evening!
Likewise! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yep, had a great time everyone and I'll be posting pics over the next couple of days. Here's a really, really quick example of some of the possibilities and there's sooo much more that can be done to clean the image up.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Yep, had a great time everyone and I'll be posting pics over the next couple of days. Here's a really, really quick example of some of the possibilities and there's sooo much more that can be done to clean the image up.

It's a tough looking bootie shot of Mr OEM

Tggrrr010.jpg