TGGRRR (Ali)

Free '06 exhaust

Last night Tigger got a new sound. I have no where to store the stock exhaust, so if someone wants it, you need to let me know by Friday. It will get cut up and trashed over the weekend.

It's a stock '06 Cabrio exhaust, it didn't have any problems. PM me if you're interested.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

If you can swing it, I strongly encourage you not to give away, cut up nor throw away your old exhaust until you have been on a decent-length highway road trip in Tigger.

I have known people before who have swapped to an aftermarket exhaust, loved it at first, but ultimately hated the added noise on a highway trip. Some people even switched back to stock!

This is a especially a potential issue for convertibles.

I'm not saying this will necessary happen to you, but I'd hate for you to get rid of the old one quickly and later regret it. Just make sure you'll never want to go back. You haven't even had it 24 hours yet!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Haemish, have you ever driven with Ali? Between the radio volume and her singing, she won't be bothered by the exhaust noise. That AND, the storage rate for leaving it in the corner of the garage is pretty steep.

You have a good point though, I'll give her a discounted storage rate for a couple of weeks. Now Ali - go take a road trip without turning on the radio!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Haemish, have you ever driven with Ali? Between the radio volume and her singing, she won't be bothered by the exhaust noise. That AND, the storage rate for leaving it in the corner of the garage is pretty steep.

You have a good point though, I'll give her a discounted storage rate for a couple of weeks. Now Ali - go take a road trip without turning on the radio!

I like it, I'll still like it. I'll try to go somewhere this weekend. Right now I can't wait for Dyno day

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

A trip down to Potomac Mills Mall and back would probably give you enough highway time... or maybe Fredericksburg....

Maybe someone will buy your old exhaust and do the "Livestrong Mod" :rofl::laugh:

I like it, I'll still like it. I'll try to go somewhere this weekend. Right now I can't wait for Dyno day

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I just need a resonator welded in, and I am ready to put on my new pipes. Damn Monroe quoted me almost 8 hundred dollars to do the job, I seriously laughed in the kids face(he looked 17). I said I already HAVE the exhaust, I just want a resonator welded in, and an install. . . he said, "Oh I know, and that is the price to do that". GRRR.

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr

I just need a resonator welded in, and I am ready to put on my new pipes. Damn Monroe quoted me almost 8 hundred dollars to do the job, I seriously laughed in the kids face(he looked 17). I said I already HAVE the exhaust, I just want a resonator welded in, and an install. . . he said, "Oh I know, and that is the price to do that". GRRR.

Jono - Ali or Marty (Mbongers) may be able to give you a guy that can take care of your work for a much better price.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I made my totally non car friend listen to Tigger start up last night. She replied

"Oh that's actually nice, Tigger sounds like a big car now"

I really love it!!!:rock:

AWW, Tigger's all growed up now :biggrin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

He's a Bad Ass MINI :evil: grrrrrrr
I just realized I was looking around for a Like button, and then had to say to myself, this isn't facebook!!!! I've been so tired and busy lately....

LIKE LIKE LIKE

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com