GreenCactus

3rd Annual DC Metro MINIs Scavenger Hunt to Benefit the Wildlife Rescue League

so the end point is a public house #7 i see so would like i be able to come hangout with everyone after work because i get off at 430 or is it only if you are doing the scavenger hunt. i guess what i am trying to see is it like a may dinner?

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

so the end point is a public house #7 i see so would like i be able to come hangout with everyone after work because i get off at 430 or is it only if you are doing the scavenger hunt. i guess what i am trying to see is it like a may dinner?

We will be at Public House until around 6-6:30 at least. You do not have to participate in the scavenger hunt to come to Public House. Since it's a charity event, we will be having a raffle for some pretty cool prizes, so the more people who come out the better!

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Chris,

We've had folks come to the end point to hangout. We can also use help with the final tabulating for the event if you'd like to get in touch with Laura - she can let you know if she still needs help and if your timing will be right for that.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Oh, never mind. He said the Dragon traffic is lookin to pretty light this weekend so he'd rather visit US 129 than see us off! Maybe we can get some DC Squirrles to swing by!

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I've made a couple of changes this year that I think will help make the scoring go faster at the end.

In the past, each clue was worth a different amount of points based on the location or difficulty of finding it. This year, each clue is worth 1 point and there are 100 clues. That will eliminate the need to check the math several times. :)

I'm still working on more raffle prizes. I just scored a few pounds of coffee from Starbucks. I also have

CarbonMINI Chimex

some products from Prima Car Care

a $25 gift certificate for Foxfire restaurant in Alexandria

A $25 gift certificate for the Exxon in Annandale

A $25 gift certificate for a wine shop in Reston

Also - Craig and I are donating a photography session of your MINI including an 8X10 print of your choosing. It will be like the Glamour Shots that we did at the Dragon.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I believe I will be participating, just checking with the "boss" tonight. My mom might ride along with me, as well.

I am trying to get EmilyR (new member, just joined, also IRL friend) to come with someone, as well!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe I will be participating, just checking with the "boss" tonight. My mom might ride along with me, as well.

I am trying to get EmilyR (new member, just joined, also IRL friend) to come with someone, as well!

YAY!!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Anyone know of a car wash place around Passport? Bird poop all over the bonnet, discovered it this morning :frown:

Passport will wash it for you, but it's a pretty rough car wash. There's a touchless wash at the Sunoco station on Gallows Rd in Merrifield and also at the Sunoco station on Rt 7, next door to Public House.

I'm washing Cricket tomorrow night, if you want to come into DC, I'd be happy to wash yours, too.

Otherwise, I usually have a small detailing kit in the car. You could use the quick detailer spray to get the worst off.

Passport will wash it for you, but it's a pretty rough car wash. There's a touchless wash at the Sunoco station on Gallows Rd in Merrifield and also at the Sunoco station on Rt 7, next door to Public House.

I'm washing Cricket tomorrow night, if you want to come into DC, I'd be happy to wash yours, too.

Otherwise, I usually have a small detailing kit in the car. You could use the quick detailer spray to get the worst off.

Eh, I try to avoid the dealer washes, just ends up making things worse sometimes. There was a mention of a Shell in Baileys XRoad for self-serve, just don't know if it's still there. I have soap/drying towel/detailing spray/etc so I just need water :tongue: . The Sunoco near Public House may be my last resort.

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

So my MINI will be packed! Got the wife, my mom, and my sister to join me! Game on! :motor:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]