Scavenger

Shooting Film

So, I'd like to use my old kit sometime, just need to get a new battery and some film. When's the next photoshoot? Here's a pic:

picture.php?albumid=9&pictureid=411

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Hey - The Smithsonian called, they want their artifact returned!

NEVVVVVVER!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

I gave up on shooting film back in High School. But then I am an instant gratification kind of guy. Would love to get some shots of more than just my own MINI. Question is, where is a good place to set them up to take pics?

Steve "Wizzer" P.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]2009 MINI Clubman S R55 "BATTPODD"

I still use my Canon AE1-P on a regular basis, although finding film and getting it developed is getting scarce. I did the four corners of the US on my motorcycle last year and shot about a thousand pics on film. I took the rolls to WalMart for developing and the twenty something behind the counter asked me what the film was, she had never seen it before. Then she took the film over to the board that takes the sim cards and proceeded to see which hole the film canister would fit in for developing. It was hysterical. I finally convinced her to give me a few of the film envelopes to mail them away for processing. At least it had some entertainment value.:rock:

I still use my Canon AE1-P on a regular basis, although finding film and getting it developed is getting scarce. I did the four corners of the US on my motorcycle last year and shot about a thousand pics on film. I took the rolls to WalMart for developing and the twenty something behind the counter asked me what the film was, she had never seen it before. Then she took the film over to the board that takes the sim cards and proceeded to see which hole the film canister would fit in for developing. It was hysterical. I finally convinced her to give me a few of the film envelopes to mail them away for processing. At least it had some entertainment value.:rock:

I shouldn't be laughing this loud at work :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I was laughing so hard before I forgot to mention that Penn Camera is a good place for film development. They even know what it is

Tggrrr010.jpg

LOL GART, awesome!! I think I have some blank tapes I've never opened. :laugh:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

Okay, Okay I can put the digital down for a while. Here's a picture of my "pre-digital" gear so can I go with you guys? I got a quick picture of Merlin just to make sure that they still worked - what do you think?

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Why? My "old school" method not good enough for you film snobs? :) It's got light leaks, chromatic abberation and totally unlimited zoom and depth of field and I'm not even going to get into how much easier and cheaper is is for developing. Within SECONDS, this artwork can be hanging on your fridge! Mark my words, in the next couple of years, even Alan (Scavenger) will be showing off similar works of art right there in his kitchen!

Why? My "old school" method not good enough for you film snobs? :) It's got light leaks, chromatic abberation and totally unlimited zoom and depth of field and I'm not even going to get into how much easier and cheaper is is for developing. Within SECONDS, this artwork can be hanging on your fridge! Mark my words, in the next couple of years, even Alan (Scavenger) will be showing off similar works of art right there in his kitchen!

:hmmmm2:

Tggrrr010.jpg

:hmmmm2:

"whispering to Ali" ------ When Alan's daughter starts doodling and drawing, they will hang them on the fridge and at work to show off the art.

Can I shoot some film? I just need a blank vhs tape. :embarassed:

003.jpg

I've got some sweet dry look carbon fiber vinyl that we can wrap that with. It'll look awesome and I bet it'll double the quality of the video that you get! :)