Isadinho

New MINI Owner

Hello all, I finally got my mini a few days ago, and this seemed like a group who meet quite frequently. I was pretty active with my last car, so I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you guys! Cant wait to start modding like crazy:rock:

06' MCS Chilli Red... K&N PF

Welcome aboard :top:

You will find we are a bunch of MINIacs and enjoyed getting together for any reason :biggrin:

What area are you from?

Later B.

Arlington, and where do you guys meet normally? When I had my 350 we used to go over to chick-fil-a in sterling, I think they still meet on fridays

We tend to hang out all over the place since members are spread out around Virginia, Maryland & DC.

A few of us do go to the Cruise-In at the Chick-fil-a occassionaly. I work near Dulles so if it is a nice Friday night I will go hang and check out the sweet rides that show up.

Later B.

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Welcome! You definitely should come meet up with us at our next event - however a large number of us are going to be out of town next week at MINIs on the Dragon - the largest (or at least one of) grassroots MINI gatherings in the country. It's a blast! :motor:

P.S. As Ali indicated - nice red shoes to match your MINI! :top:

Edited by Edge
Removal of nomenclature policing

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

You will enjoy this band of fun crazy people. Red is such a great Mini color.

WELCOME!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/myipictures/

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO - what a ride!"

I just looked at the other pictures and I know you are going to be just fine in this group! Thanks for the laughs this morning and I'm looking forward to seeing that handstand in person!

Edited by cmcveay

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Yeah, Im pretty pumped to join the club, should be signing up as soon as i get around to making a paypal account, I had my car since Friday and already have a general idea of where im heading with it 300 crankhp!( should be easy enough givin the platform) Oh and yeah had to have the matching kicks:top:

Hey, lots of us are headed down south to the Dragon so club activity is going to slow down for the next week or so. About two weeks from today, we are planning a dinner meet up and if you are interested in making the first and biggest step in getting to your goal, the middle of May is your chance! Jan Bruggeman from Revolution Motor Works (RMW) is going to be at Mach V (www.fastmini.net) doing ECU tunes. Unlike most other cars, the ECU tuning in the MINI isn't a "user friendly" option and Jan is widely recognized as THE MAN for the job. If you give Dan at Mach V a call, he can give you the skinny on the schedule and other information. Dan is also a DCMM Vendor and a MINI owner. They can do some of the essentials for you before you get the tune done.

If you are interested in the dinner, I can send you info via email.

Craig

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold