cmcveay

Dinner & A Carwash!

Let's get together for dinner and fun with an opportunity to wash our cars afterward!

5:00 p.m., Saturday, February 26th

UNO Chicago Grill

3058 Gatehouse Plaza

Falls Church VA., 22042

The car wash is a touch less wash that does a respectable job. Washes range from $7.00 to $10.00. I'll bring a bunch of micro fiber towels and glass cleaner to share.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

It'll be good to see folks Saturday evening! We've got a couple of new members who might be there so it's a great chance to get together!

Ricky - their rush starts around and it's harder to get reservations earlier. I'll see if I can schedule the next event a little later. It's almost time to start planning lunch with a little run afterward! :)

It will be nice to see some club members again. I had planned on being in florida, but the flights were all booked.

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Only 2.6 miles from the house. My mini really needs a wash, snatch has been dirty for weeks.

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Glad to have a clean Snatch again. had to take it out for a spin after the event. Good to see eveyone again and meet new ones as well.

Jason (just a reminder to Craig).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some peoples kids.....

Nice turnout last night, glad all of you could make it. The March dinner will be posted soon but I'll wait until Friday to 1) see if I still have a job and 2) see if anyone else would like to figure out where to go for March....

Thanks everyone!

Just wondering if the the Government is going to run out of money on Friday and send us all home.

Edited by cmcveay

Cool picture, it looks like the Sunoco is open again and the renovations are done.
Yup! Since about mid-January.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Some peoples kids.....

Nice turnout last night, glad all of you could make it. The March dinner will be posted soon but I'll wait until Friday to 1) see if I still have a job and 2) see if anyone else would like to figure out where to go for March....

Thanks everyone!

HMMM how about the new Red Robin in Falls Church!!!! Everybody loves a good burger!:smile:........Oh and lets make it like at 7PM :biggrin:

The only problem with having a group dinner later on a weekend is the much larger crowd of other people, and the restaurant having to accommodate our large group during the rush. Not to mention additional possible parking challenges for us. For those reasons, I suggest Sunday instead of Friday or Saturday if we do it at 7.

That all being said, I like Red Robin (bottomless garlic fries!) and I'm not an earlybird eater anyway (unless I skipped lunch), so I'm all for the idea! :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

The big guy hit all of the high points as far as scheduling challenges. If anyone has ideas for a place, please feel free to send me the info and I'll post it. I enjoy opportunities for club members to get together and hang out for a little while like this and so far, all of the events have been fun.

Tara Thai (Falls Church) is where I'm leaning for the next event. If anyone has an idea, let me know as I'll post another event by this weekend.

Not to mention additional possible parking challenges for us.

The big guy? me? lol

Red Robin is in the middle of a parking lot! I doubt there will be any parking issues cause its the only restaurant on that side of the shopping center.....The later the better....my girlfriend want to make it this time :biggrin:

RED ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eating:

7 PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:motor:

SOME WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :top:

EVERYBODY BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party: