cmcveay

Monthly Meet and Greet - MINI of Sterling

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Sterling from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 21826 Pacific Blvd, Sterling VA 20166

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Ishmael,

Look forward to having you at the meet and greet. If you are interested, we'll be leaving the dealership to make a run down to Fredericksberg to meet up with the Hampton Roads MINIs group as they make a "pub to pub" run. We decided to make it two great events in a single day!

Noon works fine. The route that Marty I tested two weeks ago was just under two hours down there and that was with a few "backtracking" experiments that we threw in just for fun.

I'll probably be easy to spot as I'll still have the bike on the car, I've got a 90 minute ride on Saturday morning so I'll be coming straight over from that. No shower so I'll have to ride/navigate solo....

Noon works fine. The route that Marty I tested two weeks ago was just under two hours down there and that was with a few "backtracking" experiments that we threw in just for fun.

I'll probably be easy to spot as I'll still have the bike on the car, I've got a 90 minute ride on Saturday morning so I'll be coming straight over from that. No shower so I'll have to ride/navigate solo....

Please

:bath::bath::bath:

Or we all might.....

:dead::dead::dead:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

I've been bouncing around here and have never gotten around to actually paying and joining. I need to be out that way tomorrow, figured I'd drop by my "home dealer" and join up. Can I pay the membership fee once I get there? PayPal is too much work :tongue:

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I've been bouncing around here and have never gotten around to actually paying and joining. I need to be out that way tomorrow, figured I'd drop by my "home dealer" and join up. Can I pay the membership fee once I get there? PayPal is too much work :tongue:

Yes, you can! Cash, check or credit card. :top:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

Crashed my bike Satruday (low speed thanks, just bruises) , but enough that I forgot all about the meet n greet. Next time I hope.

OUCH! Sorry to hear that.

Hopefully you can come to another event soon. Check the calendar, we have a lot coming up

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg