cmcveay

Meet up and run to Fall Colors

Hey, if someone headed to the FCR event is taking a windows laptop (or netbook), I'd like to JB my phone but neither Limerain or Greenpoison work reliable on a Mac. If you don't mind - and you have a moment, could you D/L the Greenpoison JB program ([u

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Ali - if you want to meet up with it this evening, it'll save you having to carry it down there.

Jim - Limerain won't work at all unless it's a native Windoze install. Hoping for the same resolution with Greenpoison.

I woke up at 4:30 with a list of things to get done and ready to just jump in the car!

Attached are turn by turn directions for the proposed route to Monterey today. If you can, print a copy. If you can't, don't worry, my printer is chugging away at

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Craig and Lona on their wedding! :congrats:

I deeply regret that I couldn't attend the run (and surprise wedding), but unfortunately my technical training course simply made it impossible. :frown: I'll have to settle for the

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129