JustJAY

Monthly Meet & Greet @ MINI of Annapolis: 09:30 AM - 11:30 AM

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month will be at MINI of Annapolis in Annapolis, MD

No RSVP is needed. Please come join us for a casual get together with both old and new members.

Non-members and soon to be members are welcome as well!

Address:

MINI

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just had a call from MINI of Annapolis to let me know - so I could share with everyone - that they have three Countrymen at the dealership if you'd like to see one of them "up close and personal". I don't know about you guys but I like the commercial

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Okay, I'll admit that I didn't ask that question. I was on the treadmill running up Mt. Everest (it seems like it at least) watching Top Gear when he called...

After seeing the Countryman, sitting in it and getting some time to poke around it, I must admit, I like it, for slightly different reasons - but I'll say this now, MINI BETTER NOT CREATE ANY LARGER VEHICLES :laugh::laugh::laugh:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Yeah, Marty and I had already planned to meet up at the DIY garage to install his new JCW exhaust today. That however didn't work all that well. Damn Cabrio's have so many extra NON-MOVING parts under them. We'll go back for part two with a different