FAST060

MOTD 2011

I would think that most of the cabins will be quiet except for the ones near Stonehedge aka the fire pit :biggrin:

Exactly, I asked not to be near that. :biggrin:

So we get plenty of

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

while everyone else is up late

:beer::cheers: and maybe :puke:

and in the morning we're all ready to go first thing in the morning

:motor::motor::motor:

:vroom::vroom:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

We probably will as well. No sense paying for 2 meals when one of us can't eat it (dairy/gluten restrictions) :tongue:

It's free..it's at my cabin and I can get gluten free pasta

When is the spaghetti dinner?

I can bring some gluten free pasta if we do make it. We're very up in the air for that week's plans.

Ali

It's tuesday night

Im tryingi to make this year my first trip down to MOTD:biggrin: hopefully i can go......Which means that i dont have a room...and camping it out for 4 nights is out of the question with Diana lol. So does anybody need room mates? Im willing to pay half of the cost......heck! if there is room for our air mattress ill pay for that space too! i just wanna go and get my :motor:'n on

More than likely, I won't be able to make it this year, but if things change and I can make it, I'll let you guy's know, because, like last year, I'll probably be last minute trying to find a place to stay! :laugh:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I signed us up yesterday but I still don't see us in the list. It's killing me...

I would not worry about it. It looks like they are pretty busy with registration from his recent posting on Facebook:

"WOW..we had 146 registrations so far today, I only got to process 69 so far. Guess I know what I'll be doing tomorrow. (last year we had 41 registrations on day 1)" :eek:

You should be on the list later today once they get caught up :top:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

So the Farewell Dinner was a bust for me last year due to my GPS taking me two hours the wrong way. LOL

Is anyone attempting the farewell dinner this time around?

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Im tryingi to make this year my first trip down to MOTD:biggrin: hopefully i can go......Which means that i dont have a room...and camping it out for 4 nights is out of the question with Diana lol. So does anybody need room mates? Im willing to pay half of the cost......heck! if there is room for our air mattress ill pay for that space too! i just wanna go and get my :motor:'n on

Go to this thread on the MOTD forum. http://www.motoringalliance.com/forums/minis-dragon-9-april-27-may-1-2011/5821-got-room-need-room-motd-2011-a.html

Keep an eye on it as rooms get snatched up very quickly.

So the Farewell Dinner was a bust for me last year due to my GPS taking me two hours the wrong way. LOL

Is anyone attempting the farewell dinner this time around?

I'm going..see you there :)

HOLY CRAP!!!

holy crapola...last year on this date, there were 299 registrants. Today we hit the 500 mark! Gonna be a crowded MOTD this year...

I guess nobody got the "NO Countryman" memo! LOL JK

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com