OK ... I took the plunge and ordered a 15% pulley from WMW!!! :rock: I got their whole pkg (pulley, belt, belt tensioner and spark plugs) ... any1 know how 2 install it??? :tongue: I also ordered a set of strut tower plates (in purple!), and need those installed, as well.

On my way 2 PMoA now 4 their free inspection! :biggrin: See y'all 2morrow!

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

It would be cool if Way could install it, he can do it in 10 minutes!! You could drive to Atlanta and let him do it :biggrin:

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Thanks, y'all! A run 2 Atl would be pretty cool; however, I couldn't do it. Tryna save a $ ... lol.

I'm hoping Craig will volunteer his expert services ... *hint, hint* ;-)

Audrey,

I can do the strut tower plates with no problem. Never done the pulley thing but I'll do some research and get back to you though. I won't be home until the 21st and I'll be kinda busy with work for bit and then I'm going to take a week or so off and have some time on my hands. How's that?

Gotta run for now though, I hear a shaved ice from the North Shore calling my name and I want to be at the Banzai Pipeline beach at sunrise today! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Thanks so much, Craig! Just let me know when u're free, and I'll be there!!

:hahaha: @ Dale! ROFL!!!

Ali: Yes, MV could do it, but I can't a4d him just now ... :frown:. PLUS, after my visit w/PMoA 2day, I found out that Scoopie has some seeping at her power steering & high pressure lines that'll cost me $900!!! :afraid:

Girl ... I'm DEFINITELY gonna start playin' the lottery now ... lol! :tongue: The way Dave made it sound, it's not an immediate need, but I'll start savin' up 4 it. So, after I get the pulley installed, getting that taken care of is next on Scoopie's List of Things 2 Do.

Audrey, sorry to hear that about the PS lines. Keep an eye on it and be careful! The P/S pump in my old Jeep died and I'm a hard-head so I didn't replace it for almost 2 years. Drove with "arm strong steering" for that long and with 36" tall mud tires, it wasn't easy to do!

Dale, I had to laugh! We had a great time over on the windward side today and an awesome trip up to the North Shore. This is Lona's first time to Hawaii to visit anything so I took her to a bunch of the little "off the beaten path" spots that I found when I lived here. We got some great video of her swimming with a sea turtle and some great fish pictures. Going diving on Sunday and then back to work on Monday.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

OMG!!! My pulley's here already!!! I had 2 open the box, and the purple strut thingies are sooo pretty! I can't w8 2 get them on Scoopie! :biggrin: For some reason, the whole time I've been waiting on their arrival, I had imagined some big, heavy box that I'd have trouble lugging 2 Scoopie. NOT! LOL Here's this really small box w/everything in it--muuuuch betta! :tongue:

I'm excited! :laugh: