LV2CRNR

Monthly Meet @ MINI of Annapolis 9:30 am to 11:30 am

I hope the turnout was good and I hope someone posts some pictures! I wasn't able to go.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

Just wanted 2 say I had the bestest time hangin' w/every1 yesterday! It was soooo worth the time spent cleaning Scoopie up Friday evening! :biggrin: Plus, the guys at MoA were nothing like the f

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

very nice to meet all of youns (a lil p'burgh vernacular) & well worth the drive out..hadda bug out early as i was called away but look forward to the next event(s).

*what was the website for the mirror/reflector (?) to see the traffic signals w/out str

very nice to meet all of youns (a lil p'burgh vernacular) & well worth the drive out..hadda bug out early as i was called away but look forward to the next event(s).

*what was the website for the mirror/reflector (?) to see the traf

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

When is next MINI meet ? where ?

Any in Baltimore ? thanks. Mark.

Hey Mark,

Hi and welcome :)

The Meet 'n' Greets are usually held at the 4 area MINI dealerships...the closest one to you would be Towson, unless they've m

MINI of Baltimore (soon to be 'formerly known as' MINI of Towson) should open up on 4/12. Building is still not ready apparently.

So it will be known as MoB? Should have some sort of gangsta logo :boxing::fight::damnma

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So it will be known as MoB? Should have some sort of gangsta logo :boxing::fight::damnmate:
Nah, we'll call them DFKAMoT.

Dealership Formerly Known As MINI of Towson. :top:

Of course I'm sure there are many other "creative"

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Perhaps just call it:
That was indeed part of my joking reference. :wink:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129